We live in NYC and would like to get out and have some fresh air, therefore, we decided to drive to Southampton. We found A Butler's Manor by chance. What a charming B & B!!! Well decorated! Chris is a really nice host. He took care of us very well. This is not a typical B & B, he offered us a homemade cookies as well as sherry to end the perfect night. Breakfast is superb and delicious. We will definitely go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to A Butler's Manor, a Southampton, NY bed and breakfast inn. A Butler's Manor Bed and Breakfast offers lodging complemented by incredible amenities and exceptional service in five individually-designed guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, located off a wide second-floor hallway accessible by both a front and back staircase. The large, welcoming living room is handsomely decorated and features a wood-burning fireplace. The inn is situated on an acre of lushly landscaped gardens with dozens of mature trees surrounding a beautiful full-sized saltwater swimming pool. A full breakfast is served in the garden in pleasant weather; in the comfortable formal dining room in cooler months. Wireless Internet service is free and is accessible anywhere on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your A Butler's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Butler`s Manor Hotel Southampton
- A Butler's Manor Southampton, NY - Hamptons