It was an absolute delight for our family to spend two nights in this B&B in beautiful Southampton. Chris, our host, gave us a warm welcome when we arrived on a chilly evening last Sunday. He had the open fire burning brightly in the drawing room and his friendly manner helped us to settle in quickly. Chris gave us plenty of tips for things to do and see in the area and his suggestion for dinner was wonderful. It was easy to walk into Southampton which is such a pretty village. The highlight of our stay though were the breakfasts, both absolutely delicious! Chris is a great chef and his attention to detail is amazing. It is definitely a lovely place to stay in The Hamptons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to A Butler's Manor, a Southampton, NY bed and breakfast inn. A Butler's Manor Bed and Breakfast offers lodging complemented by incredible amenities and exceptional service in five individually-designed guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, located off a wide second-floor hallway accessible by both a front and back staircase. The large, welcoming living room is handsomely decorated and features a wood-burning fireplace. The inn is situated on nearly an acre of lushly landscaped gardens with dozens of mature trees surrounding a beautiful full-sized saltwater swimming pool. A full breakfast is served in the garden in pleasant weather; in the comfortable formal dining room in cooler months. Wireless Internet service and parking are free and is accessible anywhere on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your A Butler's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Butler`s Manor Hotel Southampton
- A Butler's Manor Southampton, NY - Hamptons