“The Best”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Southampton, New York
“The Best”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Service fantastic, food is great, better than great, and family owned, cozy. It is located on Main Street in Southampton Village. Wine selection excellent and food is of the freshest local ingredients . I have been going here for years and have introduced many people to this bistro. Great value and service. I wish they were open for dinner but focus is on lunch.

• Visited November 2013

nyc
“home cooking”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

very expensive....but worth it....home cooking....chicken soup like grandma made....great BLT....nice and quiet

Visited November 2013
2 Thank duck1936
Ridgewood, New Jersey
“Save your money and eat elsewhere”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

On the recommendation of a friend and from the other reviews here, my husband and I decided that money was not an object for a fabulous lunch during a getaway weekend. We descended upon Silver's with high hopes-dreaming of his burger and my lobster roll. Sadly, we were quite disappointed. While his mammoth burger was tasty and cooked to order, it was nothing special for $26.00. Even more disappointing was my $40 lobster roll. While presented nicely with a good portion size, it completely lacked any flavor. I found myself dipping the meat into the balsamic dressing that accompanied some tomatoes on the side of the plate. The soups surrounding us looked delicious and I should have ordered one of those. Service was average at best and certainly not friendly at all. Save yourself some money and skip Silver's.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Kristen S
Palm Springs, California
“Typically Hamptons!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

A landmark for lunch in Southampton filled with all the cognoscenti for which the Hamptons are famous. Lobster bisque is delicious and full of chunks of lobster, the sandwiches are huge, but they should be for the price---$28.

• Visited September 2013
Pelham, New York
“Great celebration place!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful experience we sat outside in the back courtyard on a beautiful day waitress was wonderful and experienced we each had an appetizer I had clam chowder my husband had a salad both were great espacially the chowder which was in a delicate tomato broth with seasonal veggies I had a lobster salad for $48.00 and my husband had a lobster roll for $40.00 both were exceptional the lobster was sweet and succulent the best we ever tasted we would definitely go back well worth the price !

• Visited August 2013