All reviews continental breakfast glass shower microwave and small refrigerator room was spotlessly clean affordable place to stay bagels hot chocolate main building beautiful grounds coffee and tea king bed free wifi convenient location denise deer motel plugs
Reviewed August 21, 2017

I loved this "throw back" hotel. You feel like time has slowed down and you have gone back in time. The hotel is nicely redone and the rooms are cozy and extremely clean. The staff, from reception to cleaning,was simply outstanding. Hamlet Inn is a great place for a Southampton getaway for a family or anyone who is looking to get out of the fast lane and enjoy an old fashioned stay with really lovely people.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Mrm1225
Reviewed June 4, 2017

Wow, where do I begin?! After having a home rental reservation cancelled on me and my six girlfriends for a mini bachelorette two days before my visit to the Hamptons, I was devastated! However, after quickly doing some research online, I came across The Hamlet Inn. Denise and her staff went above and beyond to accommodate us. We arrived at the Inn at 9:30 AM and Denise was super informative and provided us with maps and shared with us places to go and things to see in the area. Being able to check in that early is unheard of! We then were invited to grab some breakfast in the room down the hall which was clean and so nicely decorated. Bagels, croissants, muffins, juice, coffee, tea, cereal, oatmeal...it was perfect for us. After breakfast, we checked into our rooms which again were super clean and spacious. The bathrooms were well maintained and we had zero complaints about noise or anything! We all hung out by the pool during the day (we had the entire pool to ourselves which was so nice). Pool water was clean and we were able to relax. Overall, I would highly recommend the Hamlet Inn to anyone looking to stay in the Hamptons. It's in a convenient location to beaches, bars, restaurants and attractions. As mentioned, Denise is super accommodating and goes above and beyond to really make the guests feel welcome and at home. She was so helpful with the maps and being able to guide us around. Fabulous price for what we got. Free WIFI too. We will definitely be returning here in the future!

Room tip: We had rooms 3 and 4. Any room is perfect.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
6  Thank Christina F
Michael D, Owner at The Hamlet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Thank you so much! You were a pleasure to have here!

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

This room is absolutely lovely. Clean and modern, with hidden appliances and sophisticated decor. Beautiful shower and bathroom. Generous organic complimentary toiletries. Outdoor seasonal pool. Nice lounge area with organic creamer for coffee, tea, English muffins and oatmeal. Room doors use a real key, not a card. Very charming. Would stay again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

A family member booked us into this place for a visit. Guess we are not very important to this family member . To call it an inn is quite a stretch. It is a motel. I will be brief. It has internet connectivity and TV with limited channels. The beds are in good shape and the room was clean. The bathroom window has a plastic coating so that you cannot see in but mysteriously there is a hole in the bottom of the left lower corner which could give someone a view into the bedroom. I might think this is insignificant except that my sister in the next room had a hole in the covering in the same place. Suspicious. Also we had the last two rooms in the back which are next to the garbage dumpster. At 5 am the garbage truck backed in to empty the dumpster and woke us all up. Also if you think this Inn is near the center of the village you are mistaken. It is a bit of a ride. There was also an issue for our family member who apparently paid in advance for the rooms. There was no record of this when we arrived but it did eventually get straightened out.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 755JLG
Reviewed May 2, 2017

The staff was accommodating and friendly. I felt like I was visiting with an old friend. The rooms are simply decorated and very clean. An affordable place to stay in the Hamptons for a quick getaway.

Room tip: The rooms with the kings size beds are quieter. But we did not have a problem with the room that we had.
Date of stay: April 2017