“Cute, Reasonable and Good Food”

Southampton Publick House
Ranked #53 of 171 Restaurants in Southampton
Reviewed December 12, 2018

Its pub food. Kids, large parties, couples... lots of windows, pretty w a patio in back. Bar in the front w plenty of sports on TVs. Was there for lunch in December. I'm sure its much different at night during tourist season.

Date of visit: December 2018
DonS2802, Owner at Southampton Publick House, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2018

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us such a positive review! We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us! We are thrilled that you liked the layout of our restaurant as well! We work hard to make it look as nice as possible for our guests! We hope to see you back in again very soon!

Reviewed October 16, 2018

We had a great time on monday madness. Thanks Don and the crew für the beer, the wings, the burger.

The burger and the beer have been great. Buffalo wings ... I had better. A little dry and not so juicy and spicy as they should be. But a great host Don and the team made up for this. We will come again :-)

The RadioStar Team

Date of visit: October 2018
DonS2802, Owner at Southampton Publick House, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

It is so great to hear that you enjoyed! We are very much looking forward to seeing you again soon! :)

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Today my husband and I were looking for some fantastic beers on tap, one of our stops along the way was the South Hampton public house. We were greeted by Brendon who provided excellent service, and with the best attitude of anyone I’ve ever met. We only planned on stopping in for one beer and ended up staying and having a delicious lunch. The Thai wings were delicious and the sirloin burgers were amazing. We also had some really cool IPAs on tap. The owner takes pride in his establishment and it shows. I would highly recommend the Southampton Public House. It was our first time there but we will definitely return and soon.

Date of visit: October 2018
DonS2802, Owner at Southampton Publick House, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Hey, We're so happy that you enjoyed your lunch and beers. We appreciate all the kind words and hope that you and your husband join us again soon!

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed fish and chip lunch with a summer blonde beer here. The food was excellent and the beer was very good. Wait staff was friendly and food was served hot and quickly. I highly recommend for a quick lunch.

Date of visit: September 2018
DonS2802, Owner at Southampton Publick House, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Thank you for this feedback! We're thrilled to know you had such an awesome time while dining with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

This was once adorable, with the garden in the back, and bar room feel inside, some how, the food is not at all as good as it once was. My tuna was awful and not of great quality, the seaweed was dried out, and fresh ginger tasted like it was left over from last week. My husband clam chowder was watery..We had to ask for bread, even the olive oil tasted poorley..Service was very slow..The help was nice..The bathroom was clean.I doubt I will rush back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Don S, Owner at Southampton Publick House, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Hi there. I am disappointed to hear this feedback. Please know that this is not the norm for our restaurant, and is not the standard we hold ourselves to. We want all of our guests to have a great and positive all around experience with us, and knowing this was not the case for your visit is saddening. We hope that you visit us again in the future.