“A Winner!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in South Jamesport
Rockville Centre, New York
“A Winner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

We recently went out to Long Island's North Fork for our annual 3 day weekend out there. We have been going in late October/early November for 12 years, The new owners have given the Jamesport Bay Suites a much needed upgrade. And the manager, Sue, and her husband, Joe, went way beyond the call of duty to make us feel wecome and accommodated. We had some issues with transportation and needed to get a rental car. Although it was Sunday and almost all rental accommodations were closed, Sue persisted and found us a rental and she and Joe made sure that we were taken care of. We highly recommend the Jamesport Bay Suites to anyone going out to Long Island's North Fork. You will be in good hands here. We look forward to seeing Sue and Joe again soon. We're adding a second visit around Christmas time!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank RonBK

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Bellmore, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I recently stayed three days at the Jamesport Bay Suites, an annual tradition for the past few years. It's right on the water, and the views are wonderful any time of year.

The suites are spacious, and include any amenity you would ask for.

This trip was exceptional, as Sue, the manager, and her husband, Joe, went out of their way to accommodate us. They went above and beyond to help us out, and would highly recommend visiting their establishment any time of year. Thank you Sue and Joe for all you did for us.

• Stayed November 2013
NYC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed The Jamesport Bay Suites over the Columbus Day weekend and were very pleased with our experience. Everyone was friendly and accommodating from checking in with Sue to checking out with Lisa. We also met the owner Mike who was on the premises every day. They were all very helpful with recommendations for places to eat and wineries to visit.
The room was charming with everything you might need. The landscaping is lovely and the views are not to be beat! Thanks guys!

Room Tip: Closest to the water is always the best!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Recently visited the Jamesport Bay Suites and was very impressed. I was very impressed with the view and the way I was treated.I was shown many rooms ,and the changes that have been made.The atmosphere is very friendly and the ladies working there are very imformative about the hotel and the area with things to do.I am excited to be going back to see Sue,Mike.,and the little housekeeper Rose.I would highly recommend this motel to others.

Room Tip: my favorite room is 2 A. Very Spacious and a great view,parking and entrance in the front with view...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank grammytootse
Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I recently stay at the so called "Jamesport Bay and Suites". Are they kidding me? The women in the office, I believe her name was Sue, was not very informative about the hotel and really didn't know what she was talking about. I thought we would give it a shot, due to the amazing views, yet I was shocked due to the cleanliness of the rooms and the smell of the bed sheets. These room are old and out dated! They still use regular keys for the doors and if you need help at night, there is no one to be found! Me and my wife were afraid to sleep at night we didn't know if we would wake up with bed bugs and the beds were extreme uncomfortable, I still can smell the stale smell in the rooms, we will defiantly not be returning due to the lack of knowledge with the women at the front desk and due to the non-clean rooms! I do not advise anyone to stay here.

• Stayed September 2013
4 Thank king_brun0
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

We didn't have a place to stay and randomly called on a few places. The owner Mike was super friendly and nice. The rooms are big and clean. And on top of that, there is no better view, the rooms are right on the beach overlooking the ocean!
We would most definitely stay there again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Gabs1313
Mattituck, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have been here several times before. I was a bit nervous to find that the business had changed ownership. I was pleasantly surprised to see that there have been extensive upgrades and improvements to the grounds, the rooms and the common areas. There is also a definite ownership presence that was not visible in the past.
The staff is very proud of the changes and improvements and are eager to tell you all about them. They are very helpful providing information about local activities and rerstaurants to enjoy.
The entire experience during my stay was wonderful.
I would highly recommend the Jamesport Bay Suites for couples, families or groups.

Room Tip: Facing the water is definitely the first choice.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Harborfront Inn at Greenport
Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead
Holiday Inn Express East End
Cliffside Resort Condominiums

Been to Jamesport Bay Suites? Share your experiences!