“Awesome!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Mr.Bills is a family tradition must go to style restaurant. Excellent food,great portion sizes(especially the french fries). They have a million different flavors of ice cream and a large variety of "drive in" food. I have never been dissapointed at Bill's. I recommend it to every one I know.

There are newer reviews for Mr Bill's

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The food is great and prices are fair, the complaint I have that keeps me from going back is they take up to 30 minutes to sell a hot dog and fries, that is crazy. Making hot dogs and fries to order is not needed, after all they sell them over and over again. This is the slowest place in town by far.

1  Thank Hunter11ss
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stopped here last summer for lunch and decided to have a hotdog with fries. The fries were the shoestring variety (McDonalds are a million times better) and were lukewarm and the hotdog was a real cheap kind. I had my tastebuds ready for an old fashioned hotdog in a casing with some steak-cut fries. A few bites and the rest of my meal went in the garbage. I would have been better off going to McDonalds instead of wasting my money here. Live and learn. I will never go here again.

2  Thank Carmen S
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Whenever we are in the Glens Falls area in the summer, we stop here for soft serve. They have fun flavors, the small cone is all I can handle to stay ahead of the melting on a hot day, and the prices are very reasonable. The staff is always friendly, too. They also have burgers, etc., and car hop service. Easy to get to from exit 17 off I-87 - head straight toward Glens Falls.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Such a funny concept to drive up, sit in your car and eat, but it was pretty enjoyable. Literally straight out of the 50's. The food portions were good (not too big) and the chili cheese fries were excellent. I had the fried fish and would get it again. The chocolate milkshake was to die for though. One of the best I have ever had. I went with family and my two little ones were not as interested in sitting in the car as there is a playground there. Luckily, they had plenty of picnic tables nearby, so we sat there. Would definitely visit again.