“Our new go to in sodus”
Review of The Coop Deck - CLOSED

The Coop Deck
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2014

My husband and I stopped by one afternoon on our usual summer trek to Sodus point and haven't gone anywhere else since. We love it there! Beautiful restaurant and bar. Owners are gracious and inviting. After our first visit it was a couple of weeks before we got back to the point and Dave not only welcomed us but remembered us. As a person that has worked in the restaurant business for over 25 years I really appreciate that. We always sit at the bar so we can chat with Dave and Cheryl during our stay. The highest complement I can give is that I wished I worked there. We have brought friends there from out of town who same opinion. I wish them many years of success as I always want to have them there to visit.
Mark&Cindi

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We love to come to the Coop Deck for a nice relaxing meal. Lunches and Dinners are all well prepared. Love the chicken and pineapple sandwich...the bread is fresh from the oven! Service is always friendly, the owners are always serving up at the bar and ready to chat!
You can sit on the little outside deck, or at the big bar...inside or semi-outside. You can even sit out on cooler evenings as there is a fireplace in the bar.
Portions are smaller than other restaurants, but like I say..."It's probably the size of the meal I should be eating".
Great salads and burgers too! And the drinks are terrific. Dollar tacos if you are down there during the week!
Open all year so we will make a trip in the winter too! If you are looking for a nice relaxing place to unwind that isn't loud....go here.

1  Thank roxyroxy70
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Great local stop. Menu is pub food but locals are frequenting the place and it was immaculate at our visit. Met the Coopers--genuine, hard working folks, invested in their clientele and the food/drink they are serving.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Had our first summer visit to The Coop Deck and it didn't disappoint. We were a party of 12 and they did their magic to seat us, separately but close by. Excellent service. Great atmosphere. Always feel like we're on vacation when we're here. Had beer battered haddock fish fry and it was very good. The waterfront deck for cold drinks is always great too.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were enjoying the bar at the Coop Deck and the service was very good but unfortunately I got food poisening

1  Thank Mark C