“Marie”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Marie”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Marie was super and the food was delish.
I would go back there in a heart beat.

3 Thank pedeedog

seneca falls, ny
“Will NEVER eat there again”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We ate there in 2010 and loved it, so we decided to go for father's day. I wish we had picked ANYWHERE but there.

They ruined father's day for my husband. Our waitress was way over worked and had so many tables to tend to that after we put in our orders she vanished for 45 minutes. My daughter spilled part of her drink and we couldn't get a single person to help us with napkins. Our calimari was so over cooked we couldn't even chew it. And when our food finally came an hour after we ordered it my daughter's hamburger was cold,the lobster tail my husband had paid $15 for had only enough meat in it for a spoonful and it was so rubbery my husband spit it right back out. Then to make everything a million times worse there was a freaking BUG in the butter for the lobster! We all stopped eating instantly with more then half our meal left.

My husband asked two different bartenders to get the manager and both ignored us. Finally when we found our waitress and got the manager. His idea of making it right was to offer us around of drinks (yes! Offered us liquor when we have kids with us) and when we declined because we were driving they said we could have more soda...which is free right? And then took our youngest daughter's meal off which amounted to not even $10 off a $100 meal. I was so MAD at this point I threw the money on the table and walked out without eating a lot of the food we had paid for.

• Visited June 2012