“Great find!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was my first time at Tabree. I usually dine in the city and had been to the Elmwood location in the past, but had not previously traveled out to Snyder. I'm glad I did. Food was awesome (I had duck with fois gras), wine list was superb and well selected, and the service was impeccable. Ill be back soon!

There are newer reviews for Tabree

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Thank you for a great spot to enjoy fresh made food with the highest quailty possible. Forget those chains or wanna be chains in Williamsville area. If your looking for great food, wine and service in a fine dinning atmoshpere, look no further. Tabree is terriffic!!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Perfect night at Tabree. Loved the atmosphere. Wonderful food and service. The bar had a beautiful zinc top, tons of great wines/cocktails to choose from. Bryan the owner knows his stuff!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Nothing to really critique. Chic atomosphere and the servce was wonderful. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening at Tabree and will definitely return.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

My wife and I visited Tabree on a Saturday evening. We ordered two glasses of Chablis as an aperitif. My wife had the lobster pappardelle and I the duck. We each also had a glass of wine with dinner. Although the wines were fine, the pours were unusually small. Both of our dinners arrived slightly above room temperature. For dessert, my wife had the profiteroles and I an apple tart with vanilla ice cream. They were enjoyable but nothing special. It took three tries to get the bill, which came to $104. We have enjoyed Lombardo’s, Hutch’s, and Rue Franklin, and thought Tabree would be similar. It’s not in the same league. The food is a cut above ordinary but over-priced beyond its value.

1  Thank Tuam