“A Local Favorite”

Cuisines: American
Long Island City, New York
“A Local Favorite”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Great food in a tavern style setting. The Old Street Pub has been one of my families favorites, we also had our companies Holiday Parties there in the private room in the back. I promise, you will not be dissappointed. Wait till you have the complimentary toasted bread and cheese basket before dinner, just make sure you save room for the main coarse. I always eat to much there!!

Visited April 2012

“Still the same after all these years”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Been coming here for umpteen years, menu is the same, bar is the same, decor the same ,and the food has been consistently good. The garlic toast and cheese on the table immediately is a great touch. The menu has many choices for glorified bar food. Nice portions and well prepared, you can't go wrong here for a casual meal.

• Visited May 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun place.”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Awesome finger foods and burgers. Great staff in the bar area. Two trips to the restaurant were ok.

1 Thank Gesoner
Smithtown, New York
“Not as good as it once was”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Cold food, slow service. Used to be a good place... not sure what happened

Long Island New York
“A staple for good food”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Old Street Pub is my familes go to place for take out. I have eaten there and found it to be fine. Love the old wood bar. The burgers are great, they do start at $10 and up, Danish burger is my go to.
I've had their chili with cheese, phenominal. As well as many of their salads. There is one salad I enjoy with pears and walnuts, can't think of the name, that is my favorite there.
We've never been disappointed, they do wean their menu, meaning if something hasn't been selling they drop it.
They do have desserts, I do not believe they are made there, but I'm usually full by then. My sister however is addicted to their Mudslide pie.

• Visited December 2011