“A staple for good food”

Cuisines: American
Long Island New York
“A staple for good food”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Old Street Pub is my familes go to place for take out. I have eaten there and found it to be fine. Love the old wood bar. The burgers are great, they do start at $10 and up, Danish burger is my go to.
I've had their chili with cheese, phenominal. As well as many of their salads. There is one salad I enjoy with pears and walnuts, can't think of the name, that is my favorite there.
We've never been disappointed, they do wean their menu, meaning if something hasn't been selling they drop it.
They do have desserts, I do not believe they are made there, but I'm usually full by then. My sister however is addicted to their Mudslide pie.

• Visited December 2011

Smithtown, New York
“Not the healthiest”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Too greasy everything is deep fried. Service was not good. Hostess seemed annoyed.

Visited March 2011