“A staple for good food”
Review of Old Street Pub

Old Street Pub
Ranked #34 of 117 Restaurants in Smithtown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Old Street Pub is my familes go to place for take out. I have eaten there and found it to be fine. Love the old wood bar. The burgers are great, they do start at $10 and up, Danish burger is my go to.
I've had their chili with cheese, phenominal. As well as many of their salads. There is one salad I enjoy with pears and walnuts, can't think of the name, that is my favorite there.
We've never been disappointed, they do wean their menu, meaning if something hasn't been selling they drop it.
They do have desserts, I do not believe they are made there, but I'm usually full by then. My sister however is addicted to their Mudslide pie.

Date of visit: December 2011

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Too greasy everything is deep fried. Service was not good. Hostess seemed annoyed.

Date of visit: March 2011