“One of the best bakeries on the island”
Review of Alpine Pastry Shop

Alpine Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Smithtown
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This place is fantastic. I've never purchased anything that I didn't absolutely love. The different flavored cheesecakes (like pumpkin or caramel) are incredible as are the napoleons. Their occasion cakes are a little pricey but worth it. Feel free to try anything here - you won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Alpine Pastry Shop

Reviewed April 20, 2013

The pastries are just amazing. The lace cookie canolis are straight out of heaven, so are the napoleons and eclairs. Recently got a birthday cake that was supposed to feed 16, it really would feed 20+. My only concern is that maybe they're too big for their britches because myself (and some co-workers) have recently had bad experiences with the staff. They don't go out of their way to serve or provide friendly service. But I'll brave the attitude for these amazing treats!

1  Thank Amy_M06
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is one of the areas only full service Italian bakeries around. Great pastry, cookies, cakes, and more.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

OMG this bakery is by far one of Long Islands best! We always get our special occasions cakes here and we live about a 1/2 hour away. My all time favorite thing that they make is the Italian Lobster Tail stuffed with custard TO DIE FOR!!!! If you haven't had it ..you gotta try it! We get that cream in our sheet cakes and the party goers always RAVE!!!!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I gain weight just walking into the front door! Authentic Italian cookies,pastry,bread,pies and cakes. Just like going to Brooklyn, they use the best ingredients and that comes through not only in the quality of the product, but the price as well. Holidays like Christmas and Easter can be chaotic, but the line moves quickly with the great staff.

7  Thank Bob C