“CIRO's Pizza is more than only excellent pizza !”
Review of Ciro's Pizza

Ciro's Pizza
Ranked #11 of 126 Restaurants in Smithtown
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 13, 2019

CIRO's Pizza is more than only excellent pizza !

They have a superb variety of well-prepared Italian food dishes.

People who are new to the Island or are visiting are in for a treat if they try CIRO's

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

We’ve moved away from the Island decades ago but routinely come back to visit friends. Been buying our bagels next door to this place for years but never had the opportunity to try Ciro’s till this time. Great Choice. We ordered the veggie pie and it was loaded with the good stuff; broccoli, mushrooms, spinach, onions, peppers, the works. Don’t drive past this place.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Best pizza anywhere. My relatives will not eat any other. Sadly, I have tried it more than once and got sick each time. Cannot explain why, it was delicious going down. As you can see I gave it a chance more than once so it had to be good but alas not for me.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Mobile689044
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Our family go to place when we want delicious pizza. Always dependable. My son-in-law has been going here for many years.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife and stopped by for a quick bite to eat. We grabbed a slice each, 1 cheese and 1 Italian sausage. They absolutely fantastic! Besides being a little pricey, everything was great.

Date of visit: August 2018