“Great and family-friendly.”

Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We love comeing here when we vist. Kids can run around on the lawn and come to eat. The staff is wonderful. Return many times.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Although there is little atmosphere, the food is worth the visit. Great for lunch or dinner or even just a quick midday bite!

Reviewed December 22, 2011

I don't get this place... Yes, it has a nice patio for al fresco dining, but the Pizza is just average (cannot compare to Rocco's for instance which is just 1.5 miles north on 25A). The other food is decent, but a bit over-priced. But still attracts throngs of people on nice summer days. My kids used to love going here for old-style Italian Ice, but they no longer serve it here.

3  Thank L0ngIsland_familyguy
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My husband and I love to take the kids to Nicks! The food is amazing, staff is always fun and friendly and the kids can run around on the side lawn while we eat! I am a big "mussel in garlic/oil" snob and hands down Nicks is the best! Ask for extra bread because you are going to want to soak up every last taste that you possibly can. Their french fries are the best and so we usually order an extra side "for the kids" of course...
My husbands favorite are the seafood quesadillas and mine is the Lobster BLT!
Really too much to list...and the heaters come on at night in the fall so we go until the very last possible moment!
Love Love Love Nicks!

2  Thank MamaC5
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I've lived in Smithtown for 40 years and use to ride my bike a mile for a "killer calzone" so when I saw an add for a Groupon to Nick's I figured let me try it again. The baked clams were topped with breadcrumbs and raw, the brochetta pizza was loaded with garlic and reaked, the crab cakes went straight to the trash because I didn't want to risk getting ill. What a waste. And they call themselves a clam bar!!!

2  Thank ron h