“Food is tasty and great value for money”
Review of Uncle Bacala's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Uncle Bacala's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We enjoy the food here. The chicken dinners are amazing.
We order catering for some holidays and the sicilian family loves the food.
The portions are so large like family size.
Service was good and always leave happy.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Food is good, nothing extraordinary. Portions are a huge. The service usually better than average. Not a bad place, but with so many Italian restaurants to choose from in the area, it is fairly average.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

I met my mom for an early lunch on a Frida-she was anxious to try this "seafood" restaurant. I was the first person there for lunch service and was seated promptly. I was given bread after about ten minutes-it was cold. The breadsticks were ok. They were served with some type of dip but I wasn't told what it was-I had to search for someone to get some water and that took some time-I sat waiting for my mom for almost a half hour and I was still the only diner in the restaurant. Finally got a glass of water and my mom arrived. We were given menus and looked for seafood-alas, only a calamari appetizer, a cod or tilapia meal or clams and mixed seafood on pasta were listed. My mom loves shrimp parm etc but it wasn't there. When we finally ordered -salads and paninis-it took a very long time to be served. My baked apple salad was huge but had no taste and the Bacala panini(chicken cutlet, prosciutto and roasted peppers) was similarly tasteless. Although a bright, cheerful dining space, the food was not good and I won't be back.

1  Thank Dzny