See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2016

My companion and I made the mistake of stopping here. The place even looks nice on the outside, at least at night with its blue lighting on white walls, but beware, that's the nicest thing here...the outside.

So we stopped in, called first to confirm, and were accosted by the miserable employee behind the counter. Apparently this sleazy hotel has rooms by the 3-4 hours, and this genius employee I believe was insinuating that my friend and I were a prostitute and a customer when he told me the price for a "couple hours, no more than four". We wanted two beds for a reason, and only wanting to rest around 6-8 hours before we had to finish our lengthy journey the next day, we were expecting the price listed online. Of course we were very loudly and rudely told to "READ THE HOTEL RULES" as he pointed to the sign on the window protecting him from the harm his attitude could bring him one of these days. He seemed bothered that we wanted it for more than the up-to-4 hour rate, but we were exhausted.

As I agree and hand over my credit card, he dials his cell phone to talk to someone in another language, throws the card and slip under the little slot, and gosh I can tell this place is going to be great already.

The worn carpet hallway looks like it had been swept instead of vacuumed. We get to the room, the beds were probably pieces of plywood covered by sheets, so stiff I found the floor to be softer, and of course, couldn't sleep no matter how much I so desperately needed it. I tried watching the undersized television with a remote that didn't work.

We were so happy to leave the next morning. What was I thinking being a contributor to TripAdvisor and not consulting it beforehand?

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank jvelmar
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

It was coldish and the room heater didn't work. They said they fixed it and they didn't. The basics wee there but absolutely uncomfortable in every respect. I would give it 0 stars if I could. The other negative reviews are right on.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank eherb
Reviewed April 1, 2016

In spite of terrible reviews, we found this hotel to be clean and adequate for our one night stay. The hallway was clean as was the room; the bed was comfortable; the bath towels were fairly thick. We even got soap and shampoo-- no shower caps. The room had a small refrigerator and microwave. A candy and soda dispenser were in the lobby but no tea or coffee. Wi-fi was free and there were a number of tv stations.

Although this is a one or,at most, a two star motel, the price was moderate and we did not encounter any of the negatives listed by others. The staff is aloof and not outgoing. However, when we asked for another pillow, the housemaid looked leery, but brought us one immediately.

Room tip: Clean but few amenities. Fine for overnight or business traveler or family who need to be in the area.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2015

This place is not meant for anyone with the slightest amount of dignity. Me and my girlfriends booked a room last minute here for a friends wedding and the minute we walked in the door the women started screaming at us that we couldn't stay there. Apparently we were too young and would cause trouble (we are in our mid twenties.) Needless to say, once we finally got our room we realized that this was not a place for common folk. There are condoms in the vending machines, and the rooms are rented by the hour.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed August 17, 2015

The most misleading place. Rooms were clean- however; we were denied a room at first because we looked young and the front desk woman said we looked like we were going to bring men back to our room. So embarrassing- we were 4 woman in our mid-20s and going to a wedding. We felt so uncomfortable there because we were judged by our appearances. No one should ever have to experience that. The room we were in seemed clean but I highly advise you to find elsewhere not to deal with the staff.

Also- it's not near any of the things it lists on the website that they say they are near except for the Domino's Pizza. Also this place is NOT for kids (there are condoms in the vending machine). DO NOT BRING ANY CHILDREN IN THAT PLACE.

Date of stay: August 2015