“Bottoms Up - A Must!!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Slate Hill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Just recently discovered Bottoms Up at the high recommendation of a friend. Each visit has surpassed the previous and I find myself experimenting with the menu, and I am simply not disappointed (chicken, fish, steak). Enjoyed wide open seating (in the back), quality of the service and food is on par to being the best in the local area. My only disappointment, I haven't been back more. Been in a small group setting, a large birthday party setting, and medium group "just showing up" setting and I walked out wowed by the meal and service. Bar area appears large, but it is limited. Don't expect a large party to go to the bar after dinner or prior. Each visit I was literally seated immediately and enjoying the companionship of friends. So I can see "waiting" being a concern; however, I will definitely be going back.

Been to Bottoms Up? Share your experiences!