Vermont Green Mountain Specialists Co
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Skaneateles
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here to browse and left with a pound of some outstanding chocolate (dark chocolate sea salt caramel balls thank you very much) and a most excellent soy chai latte.

Lots of goodies to browse and buy in here as well. The ladies were super nice and very helpful.

I’m seriously considering driving the 5 hours to restock my chocolate stash. It’s worth it.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

We love this shop and always stop in when we are in Skaneateles! There are boxed chocolates and candies, but more significantly, a large case of chocolate creams and fudge and other goodies that you can choose from to make up your own personal selection. The chocolate is good quality. They also sell a range of coffee beans and grinds as well as coffee by the cup.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2018

This shop, by far, produces the most delicious candy I have ever eaten! So much variety and so delicious! Owner was on-site, which is always appreciated, and I was only sorry that I did not buy more!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We went there on July 2016 with my family. We bought delicious chocolates. I recommend anyway!!
The attention was very kind.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed December 27, 2017

Last year, the service in this place was terrible. But they have either fixed the problem or have less of a crowd than before, as we were served quickly and efficiently. Their chocolates and truffles are always good. I sampled a couple this year, and was impressed with the quality in all the flavors. I would recommend this place, but only IF they can keep up managing their crowds to provide this level of customer service.

Date of visit: December 2017