“Delicious Stretch Bread and much more!”
Review of Patisserie

Patisserie
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Don't miss the Stretch Bread baked here and served just across the way at the Sherwood Inn. Absolutely delicious. Croissants were good and lots more tempting treats tot ry.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 7, 2018

This is our local bakery, hidden behind the Sherwood Inn. The stretch bread is the best. I've had cakes made for many different occasions, and they've been delicious and looked great too!

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We come here often for bread and cookies.

A high recommendation for the stretch bread. It makes the best sandwiches I have had

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

This place is a gem nestled behind the Sherwood Inn. I visit every time I’m in the area. Stretch bread is beyond amazing and every time I’m hosting guests over on the west side of Owasco, I travel the 26 minutes for the stretch bread. Their focaccia bread is to die for as well as their peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, scones, turnovers, etc. They run out of these delightful confections periodically so I have ordered in advance. Most recently, my husband purchased a chocolate decadence confection. I shared it with my sister whose birthday it was. It is beyond ridiculously delish.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Stopped here while visiting Skaneateles. The asiago and pepper bread is scrumptious........made on site of course. I had "Death by Chocolate".....if not it's name it should be, and my wife a peanut butter cheese cake. Does not get much better than that!! And by the way, we enjoyed them on the porch at a local B&B with a bottle of local reisling wine after a wonderful dinner at the Sherwood Inn. Does not get much better than that!!