“Flavorful creamy chai”
Review of Skaneateles Bakery

Skaneateles Bakery
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Stopped in for a toasted bagel and cream cheese for breakfast. The wonderful selection of delicious looking pastries in the front case almost made me change my order, but I stuck to my original plan. I also decided to try a cup of chai. The bagel was perfect and the chai was a pleasant surprise. Frothy and creamy, hot and spicy. Definitely stop in if you have the chance.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Busy place. Great ham, egg and cheese sandwiches! Very tasty and hot! Long lines but they move fast. Lots of friendly people too!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I popped in the two mornings I was in Skaneateles and just loved the pop tart, apricot scone, and cinnamon roll. The staff was super friendly and the place seemed very local. I wish I had one of these down the street from me here in Boston.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

If you just want a quick lunch it’s okay. Busy when we called in and seems a bit chaotic. Not many places to grab a sandwich in Skaneateles.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Skaneateles Bakery is located in the heart of the village serving breakfast and lunch. You order at the counter and try to find a seat and they call your name when ready.Service was quick and our turkey avocado bacon sandwich was good and they have a complimentary ice water pitcher on the counter. No room for dessert on this trip. Nice quick service menu.