Arbor House Inn
Lady of the Lake Bed and Breakfast(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
$346
$245
Mirbeau Inn & Spa Skaneateles(Skaneateles)
$270
Finger Lakes Lodging(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
$129
Skaneateles Suites Boutique Hotel(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
$150
$250
Skaneateles Suites(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
$126
Skaneateles Inn on 20(Auburn)(Great Value!)
$99
Sleepy Hollow Motel(Auburn)(Great Value!)
$95
Inn at the Finger Lakes(Auburn)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
$103
$99
All reviewsrose suitefull size kitchenwedding partyrehearsal dinnerbellayardpinotlakeclosetsherwood
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Wow! Amazing experience at the Arbor House this past weekend. Ownership takes pride in the property and offers a unique taste of this wonderful boutique town. Spot on service and a fantastic set-up. My groomsmen and I reserved the entire back house, talk about convenience! I really enjoyed spending time with my groomsman at the diningroom and in the Bella Rose suite. A very heartfelt thank you to Wayne and staff for helping to make our stay so memorable. WE WILL BE BACK SOON!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Recently three friends and I spent two nights at the Arbor House Inn and I can't say enough good things about our stay. We arrived very late at night and were met by our gracious host Wayne who had coffee, tea, hot chocolate and a variety of delicious pastries waiting for us.

Our rooms were beautiful as well as comfortable and the decor exceptional, extremely pristine, lots of antiques and attention to detail, My room had a full size kitchen with large dining and sitting area and a door to the outside deck. The large airy bedroom had a fireplace that we took full advantage of.My friend's room was equally lovely with a large bedroom and seperate sitting room. We had large bathrooms with jacuzzi tubs and I loved the heated towel rack.The staff couldn't have been more accommodating and made all of us a wonderful breakfast and coffee,tea,fruit and pastries were available all day.

The Inn is a short walk to town where we found beautiful antique shops, galleries and great restaurants with views of the beautiful lake. I can't wait until my next visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Arbor House Inn for two nights in early October in the Merlot room. We had such an enjoyable and relaxing time. Wayne and his staff were very accommodating and the room was comfortable, beautiful and very clean. We loved the Jacuzzi tub for two. Staying here allows you to walk to all of the wonderful restaurants and shops but is just the right distance from the Main street with all of the traffic. We would recommend this Inn to anyone wanting to experience this beautiful location.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights at the beginning of October and we were fortunate enough to get the Bella Rose. It was very comfortable and the decor was nicely done.
Wayne, the owner, was nice enough to take us on a little tour of some of the other rooms.
All the room that we saw were beautifully decorated. Connie and Danielle the B&Bs friendly staff members prepared an excellent breakfast for us each morning. The Inn is only a few minutes walk to town, a grocery story is right across the street, so it's very convenient.
Our visit to Skaneateles was a great success and Arbor House Inn played a big part.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The Arborhouse was a wonderful place to stay. The room was charming, owners perfectly accomodating, food delicious !!! Try this itinery, we rode our bikes in Wellsboro in the morning, on the PineCreek rails and trails. Then we hiked the Watkins Glen hidden wonder of the world gem, about an hours hike up natural and man made stone steps, along a series of wondrous waterfalls and unbelievable rock formations. On to Skaneateles, and dinner at the Inn by the lake, check in to lovely Arborhouse. Next day, after lovely breakfast shopped and checked the absolutely delightful town. Spent the afternoon at the Anyela winery, tasting, and then a bottle of our favorite enjoyed by the fire overlooking the lake, with a spectacular cheese plate. Back to town for dinner at the famous fish /perrys ice cream rest. then to an evening at the towns small, packed, happening, pub...the group a huge surprise 3 guitars a drummer, 2 brothers singing and an encredible electric fiddleist....back to the Arborhouse and next morning UNFORTUNATELY home...