“Lovely B&B”
Review of Arbor House Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Skaneateles
Arbor House Inn
Ranked #7 of 14 Skaneateles B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Arbor House Inn for two nights in early October in the Merlot room. We had such an enjoyable and relaxing time. Wayne and his staff were very accommodating and the room was comfortable, beautiful and very clean. We loved the Jacuzzi tub for two. Staying here allows you to walk to all of the wonderful restaurants and shops but is just the right distance from the Main street with all of the traffic. We would recommend this Inn to anyone wanting to experience this beautiful location.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights at the beginning of October and we were fortunate enough to get the Bella Rose. It was very comfortable and the decor was nicely done.
Wayne, the owner, was nice enough to take us on a little tour of some of the other rooms.
All the room that we saw were beautifully decorated. Connie and Danielle the B&Bs friendly staff members prepared an excellent breakfast for us each morning. The Inn is only a few minutes walk to town, a grocery story is right across the street, so it's very convenient.
Our visit to Skaneateles was a great success and Arbor House Inn played a big part.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The Arborhouse was a wonderful place to stay. The room was charming, owners perfectly accomodating, food delicious !!! Try this itinery, we rode our bikes in Wellsboro in the morning, on the PineCreek rails and trails. Then we hiked the Watkins Glen hidden wonder of the world gem, about an hours hike up natural and man made stone steps, along a series of wondrous waterfalls and unbelievable rock formations. On to Skaneateles, and dinner at the Inn by the lake, check in to lovely Arborhouse. Next day, after lovely breakfast shopped and checked the absolutely delightful town. Spent the afternoon at the Anyela winery, tasting, and then a bottle of our favorite enjoyed by the fire overlooking the lake, with a spectacular cheese plate. Back to town for dinner at the famous fish /perrys ice cream rest. then to an evening at the towns small, packed, happening, pub...the group a huge surprise 3 guitars a drummer, 2 brothers singing and an encredible electric fiddleist....back to the Arborhouse and next morning UNFORTUNATELY home...

Reviewed October 5, 2012

There's nothing wrong with staying here - the room was very comfortable and the jacuzzi tub was wonderful - but it doesn't have a wow factor like some other B&Bs we've stayed in. We arrived to a key and printed instructions and didn't meet our host until the next day. Nothing wrong with that but just a little odd.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sancannon
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My Husband and I stayed for two nights for our honeymoon. We loved the Bella Rose! We felt like we were pampered. It is like an apartment with beautiful decor! We loved the double jacuzzi tub and the fireplace. The owner and his workers were very polite, professional and made us feel at home. We couldn't believe how beautiful Skaneateles is! We are definitely coming back and sending business there! : )

Room Tip: LOVED the Bella Rose!!!! Quiet and peaceful!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I recently had the pleasure; to stay at the Arbor House Inn, located in Skaneateles, NY. The Inn is on a quiet street, across from the Tops super Market. The inn is just a about a 4 min walk to the lake. (Totally Beautiful) the village also offers many places to shop and dine. Wayne the owner was there to greet me with a smile. Wayne was also kind enough to upgrade to The Concord Master Suite. The bed was very comfortable, and the decor was also excellent. I have no idea what the people from philadelphia was talking about, saying the bed was sagging. This room also has your own private porch. Wayne also suggest Joe's Pasta garage; for my evening meal, mainly due to we were talking about our favorite dishes. I told him how much I liked Itailian foods. The next morning was just as good. I had the pleasure of meeting Wayne's Niece Danielle and his Mother Connie. They of course had coffee, teas, and juices. I started out with a blueberry scone, and a piece of Apple Walnut Boston Cake They also had mini danish. The breakfast choices were either a Ham & Swiss Cheese Crosiant Casserole or an Apple Cinnamon French Toast either with or with out Sausage. I would stay here over and over again. I am looking forward to my next visit. Wayne You, your Neice, and Mother run an excellent place. Thank you for showing the remaining rooms that were vacant. I'm looking foward to seeing you all again soon. My VERY VERY BEST to You, your Neice and Mother. H Lee Griffiths III Ft Lauderdale, Fl

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank H Lee G
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed one night to celebrate our anniversary and wish we could have rented for the week! Amazing place, one of the best bed & breakfasts we have ever stayed! The Bella Rose in the back building is like an apartment, huge, immaculate, private, with high end furnishings, decor and the floors are amazing! Wayne has excellent taste! We require alot when we stay at a b&b: a/c, fireplace, private outdoor space, double jacuzzi tub, and comfortable bed. (Wayne, where DID you get that mattress? I want to buy it!) Wayne and staff were gracious, accommodating and available. The breakfast was delicious and satisfying with good choices and great guest conversation. Uber close to the lake and shops, and groceries. We sat on the deck after our fabulous meal at Rosalie's Cucina, gazing at the Blue Moon that evening. We could not have been more pleased and plan to visit again and again. Thank you, Wayne and staff. The Arbor House Inn is our new Go To location for pampering!

Room Tip: The Bella Rose "apartment' is the best choice for a honeymoon, anniversary. Private and qu...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Skaneateles
Skaneateles Suites
#5 of 7 in Skaneateles
Inn at the Finger Lakes
34 State Historic Luxury Suites Skaneateles
Lady of the Lake Bed and Breakfast

Been to Arbor House Inn? Share your experiences!