“Our Go-To Weekend Restuarant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Garage Eatz - CLOSED

The Garage Eatz
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Syracuse, New York
“Our Go-To Weekend Restuarant”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband and I go here a few times a month and always order the same thing because it's so good! The wood-fired meat lover's pizza is amazing...and not at all heavy or greasy. The garage salad is a classic with fresh spinach, pickled onions and candied walnuts - it's been almost a decade since I discovered it and I still order it every time. GREAT craft beer selection and tons of local ingredients...love the Garage!

• Visited March 2014

“After 10 years I still love JPG.”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I've been dining at JPG for 10 years. It's true that it changed ownership during that time and the menu has changed. It still has a very friendly atmosphere and the food is still very good. It's not the absolute best food I've ever eaten in a restaurant, but their pizza is my favorite. I've had to go gluten free in the last few years and jpg serves a perfectly delicious gluten free pizza.

Cortland, New York
“Continues To Be a Wonderful Dining Establishment!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We have had lunch at The Garage 4 times now, and it is a consistently delicious meal. This time there were 3 of us on a sunny but chilly day in March... 2 days after another 1 foot drop of snow. Skaneateles had done a great job of getting cleaned out-and the sidewalk going to the Garage was completely clear.
For this meal we had chicken riggies, chicken salad, and fish and chips. All of the meals were perfectly prepared. Kevin was our server. Although we do miss seeing Sara, and wish her well, Kevin did a great job of making sure that we had all that we needed.
The atmosphere of The Garage Eatz, as well as the amazing food makes this a place that we will return to again and again!

Fayetteville, New York
“We will go back !”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My wife and I stopped in on a sunday afternoon recently.....nice greeting from hostess/waitress.The atmosphere is casual and relaxing.Food was excellent.My wife had fried catfish with mac n cheese and I had bacon angus burger....cooked perfectly and all items were very tasty.Excellent, personable waiter too........First time there....no complaints and we will go back !

Fairfax, Virginia
“We love the Garage”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Garage doesn't have a super large menu, but what we've ordered and we've tried many items, has been great. The wings are really good which is kind of surprising, being that they're not your typical pizza joint.

• Visited February 2014