“Great food, with more variety than simply pasta”
Review of The Garage Eatz - CLOSED

The Garage Eatz
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We had pasta and salad here and all was delicious. Thoroughly enjoyed our dinner experience. We had to wait a bit but it was worth the wait.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The new and improved Joe's Pasta Garage is just that: new (now known as The Garage) and improved (new menu and specials of the night.) The food is no longer centered around Italian food but the delicious pizzas still remain on the menu. I had the pot stickers as an appetizer and they were better than any that I have ever had in an Asian restaurant. They were veggie based and had a delicious spicy dipping sauce. The Thai pasta main dish was equally as good and there was plenty enough to take home for the next day's lunch. The service was friendly and we were very pleased with all the new offerings. We look forward to eating here again.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great food, great service. Gorgeous atmosphere. Family friendly! So much great entrees I can never decide!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great service, great price and very good food. You can spend a lot more in other restaurants and not get food which is 1/2 as good. Very affordable and very fast!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I always go to the Garage on the sidewalk sale days it has become a ritual. The food is very unique and inventive and I have always enjoyed all the meals I had over the years. I have brought my daughter, husband and sisters and they are all hooked.