“Good Foof, Good Service, Good Views”
Review of Bluewater Grill

Bluewater Grill
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Skaneateles
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We have eaten other meals here, but not lunch. This experience was very good. There were name specials for the day as well a very diverse menu. Our food was served very hot (soup) and very nicely presented (sandwiches). Portion sizes are quite generous, service is very cheerful and prompt. This restaurant gets very busy with tourists during the season so we usually try to eat early or make reservations.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

My folks brought me here for my birthday and I loved it. We ate on the 'porch'. The view was lovely, my dinner was amazing (I had the Black and Tan Tenderloin). The service was very good. It was very boisterous here. I'm not sure this is the best place for small children, though. There isn't much for them to do and the pacing definitely seems aimed at adults who want to have a night out. So I would recommend leaving wee ones at home if you come here. The bar (which IS separate from the dining area) is pretty active but not in a bad way. But I wouldn't bring small kids or babies here without expecting to get glared at (at the very least).

Reviewed July 13, 2014

This restaurant was really hopping on a Monday evening when we visited, fortunately with a reservation. We had a special appetizer called Utica Greens which was delicious. Then we had sea scallops and crab cakes as our mains. All dishes were quite good and service was reasonable considering how busy it was.

1  Thank GoodFoodLoverYum
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This must be a good place as lots of locals were in on a Saturday lunchtime having meals with extended families. Restaurant packed and pepople queuing. Food was good - I had a tasty, large salad with cranberries, walnuts and grilled chicken, my daughter had a fish sandwich and my hausbnad had a turkey burger. We were all full afterwrads. The restaurant is at the top of th elake so you have a great view and can watch the boats plow up and down the lake.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The bartender was the highlight of the evening. Very cordial and kind.
The food was tasteless and the presentation dull. The open steak sandwich tasted like liver and onions. The fajitas and steak flatbread was more of the same. Flavorless. We were so disappointed.

2  Thank mlsread