“Great place to bring visitors”
Review of Rosalie's Cucina

Rosalie's Cucina
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Skaneateles
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Rosalie's Cucina was built in authentic Tuscan style, designed by Philip Romano, and is owner operated today. Rosalie's kitchen is in the capable hands of culinary trained chefs, led by Executive Chef/Managing Partner Marc Albino. We wish to express our gratitude to everyone whose support has contributed to Rosalie's success. We will continue to do our best to keep Rosalie's Cucina as she would have it, full of hearty food, great wine and most importantly--smiling faces.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

When I worked nearby it was my go-to place to bring visiting business guests. They always enjoyed it and had a good time. Fun and funky atmosphere. Great service. Food is good, but can be a bit heavy.

1  Thank John O

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great food, ample portions, a bit pricey, and fun atmosphere. That said, it gets quite loud when crowded so you'll likely go hoarse trying to have a conversation.

The restaurant now takes reservations regardless of how many are in your party; wasn't always the case, so this is a great improvement.

If you want to satisfy your craving for Italian food, this is a good choice.

1  Thank lar0chefoucauld
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here while having a baby moon with my wife at Mirabeau Spa. Second time we were here and as always the food was great.
Service could have been better, we had a reservation but still had to wait 20 min. Server was not that attentive because she had so many tables to take care of.
We also sat next to an obnoxiously loud group of people that had been drinking at the spa all day long so it really put a damper on our meal. We weren't the only ones getting annoyed. And mgt didn't do anything about it.
We probably won't make the drive out here again.. There's too many better Italian restaurants in Syracuse and Utica.

3  Thank Marriedinsorrento
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have gone there twice so far, both times we just loved it there! Food was delish! Drinks were awesome (we ordered mixed drinks that were under specials for that evening). Service was outstanding! We set at the bar, can't remember bartender's name, but she was awesome! For dinner I had Shrimp with orzo and different mushrooms. It is now my fave dinner dish, I even tried recreating it at home. I can't wait to take my family to this little restaurant that I so fell in love with! We would like to thank the entire staff for making our dinner dates so enjoyable and fun!!!!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We ate at Rosalies while staying at the Mirbeau Spa on recommendations of other guest at the spa. It was somewhat pricey, but the food was delicious! And you can easily walk from the Mirbeau. The portions were good sized, enough that we took food home.