“New Bar in Town.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stopped in here for a drink and will come back. I just wanted to sit there and here the Harley motorcycles start their engines all day long. I love the atmosphere. Many good people, good conversations, TV's to catch all the games. Reasonable prices, put this bar on your list.

1  Thank winechick329
There are newer reviews for LakeHouse Pub

Reviewed October 22, 2012

LakeHouse Pub is a wonderful new addition to the hospitality options in Skaneateles. It has a welcoming atmosphere, polite staff and great live entertainment. I had the buffalo shrimp and it was the best meal I’ve ever had at a bar. I’d recommend it for both a lively night out or a charming, low-key lunch.

2  Thank RNT211
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Two colleagues and I had lunch at the LakeHouse Pub for the first time yesterday and the experience was so enjoyable I just had to post a review. I had the pub salad with grilled chicken. It was very tasty. My co-workers enjoyed their Buffalo Shrimp and Chicken Tenders.We were welcomed warmly by a charming bartender who took our order and served us at an island bar away from the main bar. The interior is nicely decorated. Simple, extremely clean and very comfortable. There was a wide age range of adult patrons during the lunch hour. Will definitely return. And the fact that is located across the street from the magnificent Skaneateles Lake is an added bonus!

2  Thank Janice M