“Wonderful!!”

Skaneateles Suites Boutique Hotel
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Skaneateles
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I awlays stayed at the Sherwood or Packwood when visiting Skaneateles. Found this little gem on line and book a room for me and my daughter. The rooms are very nice and clean and the hotel is close to town. Would stay there again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank rstlneNewYork

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Need I say more? Ok, I will. This place is actually just a small house. A couple of units on each floor, plus an office. Rooms are really fine, and come with free snacks. Quiet and friendly. Located a block from the waterfront so the cost is about half the historic inn nearby.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Had an excellent romantic getaway with my wife ,they thought of everything ,towels shaped like swans,robes for you when you exit the nicely kept jacuzzi (rubber duck included:)) Oreos for a late nite snack!will definitely go there again!!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Happytobr
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in the jacuzzi room at the hotel...we absolutely loved how clean and quite the room was. We both loved the "home" feel that this hotel offered. The price for this room could not be beat--the complementary snacks and drinks were perfect for after dinner and in the morning before we left. We loved the location--walking distance to all of the shops and the restaurants. Couldn't say enough about how great our stay was! Thanks!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CarlyVMcD
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the skaneateles suites 4 years ago and we never forgot how amazing it was. The amenities were second to none and the village was so cute. We wanted to have a romantic relaxing New year's eve and this time stated at the suites boutique hotel. Yet another wonderful experience. We would highly recommend it to anyone! We will make this a tradition!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EZEZRochester_NY
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. It is extremely clean and comfortable. I love the small touches, like the night light in the bathroom. It's definitely worth every penny and we will be back. We also stayed in the bungalows, which is 2 miles up the road and love them too. You can't go wrong with either place and the staff is pleasant and friendly. You won't be sorry you stayed here.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have stayed in many hotels over my wife and My Marriage and celebrating our 25th wedding Anniversary With Curt and his staff was the best choice we could have made they made us feel like we came home beautiful room comfortable bed romantic Jacuzzi with candles and to top is off the towels were mad in to beautiful Swans It is so nice to have complimentary snacks in your room when getting there It was also nice that the staff was so wonderful to my wife and I giving us a great tip on where to eat our Romantic dinner Curt and Staff you are a 10 Star Hotel in our book and we plan on many more trips to your establishment I have told so many people about the Suites and how to get there I also like the fact that we were not rushed out when it was time to go not only are we new customers we feel like part of the Family at Skaneateles Suits I am happy to say that Robin and I are already talking about our next stay with you I love the peaceful setting where we stayed can't thank you enough curt and staff we will see you real soon have the light on for us Bless you all
Mr& Mrs, David - Robin Dyer

Room Tip: the bungalows in the back are very quite and at the right time of the day you might get to see a dee...