“A stop you must make!”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“A stop you must make!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Good wine, great stop to sit, relax, order up some cheese and fruit, buy a bottle of wine and enjoy yourselves. Their wine is good. Beautiful, relaxed atmosphere. We like it here.

Visited June 2013

Scranton, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I always hesitated to take a trip to the finger lakes because I have never been a fan of the wine they produce. Because of this, I mainly took a recommendation on a hotel in Skaneateles from a colleague since I was also creeped out by the thought of getting a subpar B&B in the area. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised to find a winery in the region that had good/real wine! No overly sweet and fruity nonsense here! I enjoyed everything I tasted and grabbed a couple bottles to go.

Visited September 2012
Syracuse, NY
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Gorgeous Tasting Room”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My wife and I, along with our friends visited Anyela's on Sunday March 10th. First impression, and only real negative of the whole experience: terrible parking lot. For such a gorgeous building, their parking situation was lackluster at best.

Foul memories of the parking lot became distant memories though upon entering tasting room. Gorgeous construction, loved the use of old wine barrels in the construction of some of the tables. I would love to go back during the warmer weather months to experience what appears to be a great outdoor space.

As for the wine: we had all levels of vino-knowledge represented between the four of us, and they seemed to have something for everyone.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank mszwejb
Rochester, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful location, very friendly”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Wow, quite a view of the lake! This was a fun excursion on our way out of town. The winery sits on a hill looking down on the vineyards and across the lake. The inside is grand with a rustic feel.
The woman helping us with our tasting was very knowledgeable about the wine, location, and history of the place. Unfortunately we didn't enjoy much of the wine (partially our fault-usually only drink dry white and we branched out to trying reds and sweeter wine).

This is definitely a nice place to visit and just a few minutes outside of town.

Visited January 2013
Glens Falls, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Impressive tasting room young wines”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Didn't think we were wine snobs but only liked 1/5 wines we tasted, even though many of the wines had won awards. Very reasonably priced for tasting. Very comfortable and well appointed room to enjoy a glass afterwards with friends. "Overlay" was good and found it as the only wine from Anyela's Vineyard on the menu of the local Italian restaurant we visited that same evening. Overall it was a fun thing to do with friends on a snowy afternoon.

Visited December 2012