Finger Lakes Lodging(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
$139
Skaneateles Suites Boutique Hotel(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
$200
The Bond 1835(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
$208
$198
Skaneateles Suites(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
$149
Skaneateles Inn on 20(Auburn)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
Sleepy Hollow Motel(Auburn)(Great Value!)
$105
Inn at the Finger Lakes(Auburn)(Great Value!)
$80
$128
$116
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsrelaxation roomaqua terracelocker roomhot tubclub roomfrench countrysidemonet paintingmain buildingfoot bathturn down serviceoutdoor jacuzziexercise classesdining roommonet's gardenrisottothe cottageskoi pond
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Took my wife for a surprise overnight stay at Le Mirbeau - she (and I) could not have been more pleased.

First, our check-in / reception was smooth and flawless. Though check-in is not usually until 4pm, we notified them in advance that we would be coming early, and they were able to have our room ready for us after a very short wait around 1:30. While waiting, a random staff member also came by and offered us drinks; very hospitable.

The room itself (we stayed in a cottage room) was utterly gorgeous - one of the best we've ever stayed in. It had a great view of the grounds and was extremely comfortable. Wi-fi was available, and not password protected so very easy to log on with my iPad. The bathroom was amazing - definitely use the tub while you are there! There was turn-down service where a couple bottles of water were provided as well. Our only quibble was that they offered pack-and-plays for $25 - at the existing room price I would have liked that they would have just set it up free of charge (as even a Holiday Inn does) but one can't have everything.

Speaking of the baby, it was not a problem whatsoever to have our 7-month old along. He enjoyed looking out over the pond and feeding the koi, and while the main grounds aren't stroller friendly, it was not a hardship to carry him around and enjoy the sights. We had no problem bringing him to the restaurant as well.

The spa facilities are very nice as well. Lots of water/tea to be had, and the outdoor jacuzzi was very relaxing. It seems a bit weird that they would prohibit cell phones, music players, etc., but allow patrons within to make as much noise as they would like - I'd go with either no noise or a free for all - but it was not a problem for me to bring in my iPad and just read.

My wife and I both had amazing spa treatments. My masseuse was great - I think her name was like Amanda or Kelli - and she was courteous and gave a tremendous massage. I like here how the massage lasted for the full 100 minutes - often times, they are cut short by 5, which is annoying. The only part I did not enjoy was when I was on my back, and the chandelier was right in my face. Even with it dimmed, it felt like a very gentle interrogation light, and made it hard to relax through what was otherwise an amazing neck and face massage. I was very happy in some ways when that part ended and she put a towel over my eyes. Regardless, the massage was amazing and worth the high price.

Our stay included a continental breakfast - a nice selection of pastries, fruits and cheeses. We complimented it with a decadent piece of french toast, but would have been just fine with the continental.

The last quibble we might raise is that it is best to call them directly during reservation business hours. An initial inquiry email went unanswered, and a request made with the front desk for reservations to call me back the next morning (her suggestion) was not fulfilled. Once however, I did make my reservation and made contact with them, replies were quite expedient, and as above, they did a great job with an early check-in.

All in all, we were incredibly happy with our stay, and will most certainly be back at some point in the future!

Room Tip: We had a room to which we could drive right up to; very convenient as we were road-tripping with a baby and had lots of stuff to move.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
marym79, Guest Relations Manager at Mirbeau Inn & Spa Skaneateles, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you very much for your review! We are very happy that you chose to visit us with your family. We strive to exceed our guests’ expectations and are pleased that we succeeded with your stay. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on our Spa, Overnight and Dining facilities and experiences. We hope that you will visit again soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I stayed at Mirbeau in May as part of a wedding group and had an incredible stay. I have worked at hotels in Manhattan for the majority of my career and usually find something to pick at. It’s a curse. But, found absolutely nothing at Mirbeau. In fact, I never wanted to leave! I was so impressed by the amazing customer service, specifically Crystal at the Front Desk. We changed rooms halfway through our stay, and she was so helpful in orchestrating this. I had forgotten a few items in the old room and after realizing this, was presented with everything. The Manager personally introduced himself during our stay and informed us if there was anything he could do to assist, to contact him, which I thought was a very nice touch. The beds are amazingly comfortable as well, and the restaurant is fantastic. Make sure you try the Lobster Mac & Cheese… it’s delicious! I would recommend to anyone looking for a relaxing trip!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
marym79, Guest Relations Manager at Mirbeau Inn & Spa Skaneateles, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your Mirbeau experience. Weddings at Mirbeau are an extremely special occasion and are proud of our ‘Most Romantic’ accolades awarded by SpaFinder readers. We hope that you return to us again soon as a guest to celebrate your own special occasion!

Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

I had high expectations and was so disappointed, the womens locker room was dirty with no towels or wash clothes, there were cob webs in the club suite and service at dinner was below par. We had several other concerns that we calmly discussed with the manager and all we got was I am sorry and please give us another chance, but no incentive to return. It was a huge let down.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank cal820

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry for the difficulties you encountered during your stay and that you were disappointed with your overall experience at Mirbeau Inn & Spa. We can assure you that the difficulties you encountered at the spa and with dinner are not normal here at Mirbeau, and will review your comments with our managers to correct any issues we may find. If you would like to speak with someone regarding your experience, please feel free to contact us at info@mirbeau.com. Thank you again and we hope to see you again as our guest.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I recently visited Mirbeau Day Spa with my mother and sister and for the second time within the last year, they screwed up a reservation which I carefully booked over the phone and double checked.

The first time was after Christmas when I was booking for a large party , and they went over every appointment with me on the phone. I was booking a massage service then a spray tan for everyone. Everything was set on the phone, then we get there and they did not have a spray tan for my mom. She was fine and ending up going back the next morning, but it was very frustrating. I figured it was because they were very busy and it was an oversight so I did not say anything. Then a few weeks back, I booked again via the phone, three services, I double checked, for what I wanted, a service that they had listed on the website, a wine scrub with a massage, she even told me on the phone that m service was longer than the other two parties, and asked if that was okay.. It was fine, I had booked an extended service. However when we arrived, they only had me down for one of the services and I mentioned to the front desk how frustrating this was, and I would of rather had the massage and not the scrub, so anyways, they were somewhat accommodating, and offered us mimosas after our treatment. I just want to warn people who are booking over the phone, to double check a few times if you are booking for a group of people and want to make sure they really have everything correct.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank KM1984

Thank you very much for your review. We are very sorry for the difficulties you have experienced with our reservations system. We strive to exceed our guests’ expectations and we apologize for falling short. We hope that you will be our guest again at Spa Mirbeau, so that we may provide the level of service and hospitality that is the hallmark of the Mirbeau experience. If you would like to speak with someone regarding this, please feel free to contact us at info@mirbeau.com. Thank you again.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Last year, I stayed at Mirabeau and enjoyed every second of it.

This year I was unable to get a room (last minute trip during the peek season, completely understandable). So, i stayed nearby and booked a day in the spa with my wife. This was our first time for a spa visit and our only regret was that we didn't go to he spa on our last trip!

The service is top notch and the food is divine.

I travel a lot, and I have high expectations. If I pay $36 for salmon, I expect it to be worth even more. Here again Mirabeau hit the mark.

I have seen reviews slamming the portion size and I'm not sure what those guests were ordering, but two entrees and a Caesar salad for two (made with the skill I would expect at my favorite NYC restaurants), and we were both very well satiated. This is not an Applebee's or an Old Country Buffet. You are supposed to leave satisfied, not stuffed. And if you eat that much quality food and are still starving, you should seek professional help.

Despite the fact tha I was not spending the night this trip, the staff treated us with every courtesy. An attendant takes you into the well stocked locker room to point out each amenity before escorting you through a relaxation room, which was fantastic, and out to the outdoor hot tub and fireplace. The space was incredible and the attendants ensured we had everything we needed. When it started to get crowded, we merely wandered into the relaxation area and reclined while listening to shooting music until it was massage time.

Is Mirabeau pricey? Yes. But their prices are consistent with hotels of similar quality in equally as affluent destinations. And when you weigh in the incredible atmosphere created by the water garden, I cannot help but feel I got a deal. Bravo Mirabeau, I look forward to our next meeting!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tim O
marym79, Guest Relations Manager at Mirbeau Inn & Spa Skaneateles, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you very much for your review! We are very sorry that you were not able to stay overnight with us this time around but are so happy you still chose to visit us as a Day Spa Guest! We strive to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations and are proud to see that we succeeded in your past visits as well as your most recent experience. We thank you for allowing us to provide you with the respite you need from your daily routine. We look forward to having you again as our guest!