“Meh”

Add it.
Winchell's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Edible but not wonderful. Decent price for what you get and was hot and bubbly when we picked it up. I was perfectly happy with only one piece when I would usually eat 2 slices.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I got a Calzone, it was pretty standard, nothing to write home about. I asked for some tomato sauce on the side, the waitress brought me a cup of watery red-colored liquid. I tasted it, it tasted, and had the consistency of , V-8 juice, with pepper in it. Wow!! It was inedible.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

The food is very good there but the parking is VERY risky! I went there once and someone plowed into the back of my car because they couldn't see my turn signal on. If you can park someplace else and walk there good food but not worth the risk if you have to park in their driveway. Oh Yeah and watch out for the BEARS that keep raiding their Garbage Bins!