“Great meal”
Review of Vine Street Cafe

Vine Street Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Vine Street Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great meal”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Great vibe nice menu great service yummy food. Our second time there and both times were great. Will return again.

• Visited July 2014

Southampton, New York
“Good, but overpriced”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Recently went to vine street, which I have wanted to visit for a while. Good was good but not with the $$$ sings for sure. There are many other local places out East that offer great menu items with less pretentious atmosphere. Our waitress was very nice though.

4 Thank zo0sha
“Better reviews than actual”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Pros: hostess , waitress , warm hot bread, location ,wine
Cons: mussels not good , do not order, food average and expensive. Party of two with one glass of wine plus as haired salad and two entrees cost before tip $116. Not worth the expense. There are better values and tastier meals

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Ralph t L
New York City, New York
“Gorgeous place.”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This place is gorgeous and the service was great. I get a little underwhelmed by the food on shelter island with the high prices however this place was good. We shared a delicious cote de rhone from a decent wine list. Scallop ceviche we found fresh but under seasoned, I expected more lime zesty. Hanger steak was delicious and cooked perfectly, very very good. Cocktails are prepared properly with respect, had a nicely minty mojito with a good boozy buzz. Good date place.

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“I loved it my husband didn't ...”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We went on a Tuesday (which seems to be the night that may restaurants are CLOSED on a Tuesday) and it was packed. The ambiance is romantic and cozy. That night was not my husband luck ... our waiter forgot his wine and we couldn't get a hold of a server since it was really busy but we finally did 5 minutes later. My pasta dish came out first and my husband had to wait about 7 minutes before his Fra Diavolo dish came out. We thought that was weird and unusual timing. My husbands shrimp was over cooked and his meal a bit too watery, we wanted to order dessert but our waiter too a really long time to come back to check on us. I would go back but my husband said he wouldn't.

Visited July 2014