Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On a Friday evening, this place was jam-packed and for good reason. The calamari, chicken wings, and special steak salad were delicious. Add decent prices and a lovely waitress, you can see why this restaurant is well worth recommending.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed October 23, 2019

I asked twice. Apparently the waitress - who was otherwise very good at her job - was misinformed. I suffered half the night because someone didn't realize dairy included butter.

The steak was tough and over seasoned. Salad was very good. Fries were average.

Date of visit: October 2019
Paula P, Owner at Sharon Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2019

I am very sorry that you had an unpleasant experience here. I can assure you, however, that the only steak served here that would have any dairy is the filet mignon or a cajun sizzler. The 16 or 24 oz. Ribeye steak is fire grilled and is prepared with absolutely no dairy products.

Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to all of us here, but especially to me as I am the Tavern owner as well as the chef. I would encourage you, if you had an unacceptable experience at my restaurant or any other restaurant, to make your server aware as soon as possible so that it may be resolved to your satisfaction.

Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

Better on the inside than it looks on the outside. Excellent steaks or lighter fare including pizza. Good beer on tap nothing better on route 20.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 3, 2018

A little bit of a drive from home but it was well worth the trip. We met some friends here on a Saturday night for dinner. Place is not very large so make sure you make reservations. Sat at the bar for a drink before dinner and the bartender was very nice. Waitress did a great job and the food was very good. I had the ribs which were amazing, best I have had in a long time. The other three in our party also enjoyed their meal. Great spot, wish it was closer to home. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Veal Sorrento was one of the specials and it was beyond amazing! Also, the steaks were cooked to perfection. Everyone in our group was pleased with the food and the service. So glad someone at the Cooperstown KOA recommended it.

Date of visit: September 2018