“Our Friend”

Aunt Betty's Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Setauket
Aunt Betty's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Setauket B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Aunt Betty is so friendly that we felt right at home. The room was great and the food too! We were there for a week and loved it!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 14, 2010

My daughter and I stayed at Aunt Betty's on August 5-9 and were very happy. Our room was very spacious and clean, the bed great to relax and sleep on. Betty made breakfast every morning for us.....the highlight being her homemade bread, and of course the conversation.
There are beautiful flower gardens and goldfish ponds that are shaded by big oaks and gnomes hiding in the ivy. A nice place to hang out in late afternoon.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2010

We can't say enough about our stay at Aunt Betty's B&B. Aunt Betty and her family were warm and friendly and made you feel at home immediately. The room was large, clean, quiet and comfortable. The bed was extremely comfortable and the linens were luxurious. Breakfast was delicious with fresh fruit served daily. Top notch accomodations with an at home feel. A most enjoyable experience! We travel to L.I. often and plan on staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2010

We celebrated our 8th anniversary there. Greeted by Aunt Betty herself and were shown to our Room #1. .Attention to the little details made it special. Fresh flowers in the warm inviting room Comfortable bed, best sleep we've had. Comfortable seating area,table for two, and the private bathroom a plus! Bright colorful decor, stand up shower with bench,very large hot tub with a great view of the woods. Wonderful breakfast: fresh baked "heart shaped bread"the best baked grapefruit I ever had! Great conversation, parenting advice. Aunt Betty is a genuinely gifted hostess. We did not want to leave!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KingnnnQueen
Reviewed March 30, 2010

My husband and I had a wonderful weekend at Aunt Betty's. The hospitality and the cozy comforts are still bringing a smile to my face. Aunt Betty was a great help with suggestions and directions on where to go and what to do! I can't say enough about this wonderful bed and breakfast, we will return! Thank you Aunt Betty!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2010

As I have to stay close to Stony Brook University for one week, my boss booked me the room 1 of Aunt Betty's Bed and Breakfast. When I first enter the room, I was shocked by the style and the little decorations in the room. The hostess was very considerate on details of the room decoration, taking into consideration both the style and utility. It has a heated towel shelf, which will heat the room while dry the wet towels. The big bathtub gives me a totally relaxed experience that I almost slept in there. The hostess was very nice and friendly, her breakfast can fit various flavors. I couldn’t help letting her show me how she made the delicious food. As the hostess pays attention to every detail both on the house decoration and on her service, it was a wonderful time when stay in Aunt Betty’s Bed and Breakfast. Besides, the room was very clean and quiet and it had internet (both cable and wireless). I could focus on my work in the room without any interruptions.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2010

A friend and I stayed one night at Aunt Betty's while we visited my daughter and her family in East Setauket. The B&B is very conveniently located, right on 25A, minutes from the ferry and minutes from my daughter's. Betty is a very gracious hostess who does everything possible to make one's stay enjoyable. We found room #1, which has its own bath, very attractive and comfortable. When Betty realized we were not staying for breakfast, she made a fresh bread just for us to take to my daughter's home, where everyone there loved it. She also prepared coffee, tea and little cream cheese biscuits for us when we got up. Who could ask for better care! I highly recommend this comfortable, unpretentious B&B with its friendly hostess to any traveler seeking convenience and relaxation near Port Jefferson.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Aunt Betty's Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!