Open today: 12:00 PM - 3:30 AM
Review Highlights
Always great music and burgers!

Partners is a great local bar which always has great live music, often including one of the owner’s... read more

Reviewed March 1, 2019
josephhD272ZQ
Piedmont, California
via mobile
Great ambiance, with even better food

I love Still partners. I go there on the weekends for some pints, but recently discovered that... read more

Reviewed January 8, 2018
BR3939
New York
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2016

Stopped here for lunch after reading a review on the best burgers on Long Island. Burger was very good. good grade of beef tasty and prepared exactly the way I like it. Served with french fries which were crispy and not soggy like in other places. Would definitely go back for the burger. Not much atmosphere in the place rather dark and like an old bar.

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank Tennisbag
Reviewed November 13, 2015

I visited this place for lunch. It is a bar restaurant for locals. The food tasted great but I thought it was a bit expensive for a bar. I didn't have the chance to try the bar but hopefully next time I'm here.

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank Fotografos1
Reviewed October 15, 2015

I performed there some time ago and found it to be a fine establishment. A great place to eat, drink, and be entertained. And it's a nice place to perform in. The village of Sea Cliff is very picturesque

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank BlueRick
Reviewed June 7, 2015

i went to this restaurant, to see my favorite all female band, antigone rising. the restaurant was packed, we got a table, thanks to the wonderful man managing the restaurant. i had the *weggie burger* was the best i have eaten.it is described as *sweet potato and spinach patty, vine ripe tomato, bermuda onion on toasted English muffin served with fries or field greens* just excellent!!!

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank Roni C
Reviewed April 12, 2015 via mobile

This place has good food, live music, and a solid list of drinks to pick from that will make for a good Saturday night. They remodeled the bar area and updated the menu with tasty new additions- try the "movie night" fried chicken plate.

The only thing preventing a 5 star review was the tapped beer. The lines need to be cleaned...some of our beers tasted skunked even though a new keg was tapped.

Looking forward to visiting this place again soon.

1  Thank DTubis
Dan R, Owner at Still Partners, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2015

Hey There DT!

Thanks for the review and the good vibes. I'm sorry you got a skunky beer! That's terrible! Next time your in come find me and I'll take you on a little tour! We had a line cleaning system built in so we could do it ourselves. And we do!

Cheers,