“Friendly service & excellent food made our shower perfect!”
Review of Turf Tavern

Turf Tavern
Ranked #4 of 38 Restaurants in Scotia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My family just hosted a baby shower at Turf Tavern and I have never been happier with the service and quality of food at an event. The staff and management at Turf Tavern were EXTREMELY accommodating in our requests to decorate and switch things around to suit our theme. They went above and beyond to locate our linen color and even came in a little early for our decorating.

The room itself was very comfortable and warm feeling with the fireplace glowing. The brunch was delicious and the items were constantly being replaced before they were even empty and always fresh and delicious. There was always someone walking around with coffee, tea and water.

If you are having an event in this area I would absolutely recommend checking into Turf Tavern. It helped to make our shower to be amazing!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

The Turf Tavern is a nice place to go on Date Night!
The food is very delicious, the atmosphere is warm and inviting, the service is very good and having the owner visit your table to see how you are enjoying your meal is always a nice touch.

1  Thank Terra2009
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I decided to try Turf Tavern by recommendation of a co-worker. There was a wait so we grabbed a drink at the bar. Bartender was VERY friendly! Our Waitress was also great. My steak was delicious although my garlic potatoes had chunks of garlic way too big. My wife's meal was very good. We will try again, for the food, but especially for the service!

1  Thank Melloju
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was our first visit to the Turf Tavern. Food, service, and atmosphere were excellent The VEAL SAVANNAH was great as was the hot lava cake with ice cream. We will return soon.

2  Thank 698GSIN
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I guarantee you get an enjoyable meal at the Turf, as well as an exceptional value. Our group ate on a Thursday evening. After a large group of noisy women left for Proctor's soon after we were seated, we were able to enjoy the ambiance. The highlight was the largest prime rib I've ever had, for an incredible price of $14!!! (It was the special of the day). Allegedly a "queen's cut", this piece was humongous! It came with steamed veggies & garlic smashed potatoes, and a salad. I mean a stinking burger at Applebee's costs more than this! But this was fit for a king. My Mom goes there for the Herb crusted pork, which she raves about. My wife had scrod, which she raved about. We had a carafe of wine, which was cheaper than a glass that you'd get at one of these pseudo-high end joints. The Turf is the place to be, for value & for exceptional dining!