“Best breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Best breakfast”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

The most amazing pancakes ever tasted .delicious coffee and friendly service . Great value in a cute town . The bacon is the tastiest I have ever had with the freshest eggs .oh did I mention the breads and muffins DTE all freshly baked every day .

“Really Great Breakfast”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We go here frequently for breakfast. This is our all time favorite. The service is wonderful and the place is always nice and clean. We have tried everything on their menu and never had a bad experience. They make their own bread which is delicious and serve real maple syrup with the pancakes which is a must. Everything is so good we try to mix it up. They also make their own corned beef hash which I love. We have never had a bad experience there. My brother lives in New Jersey and when he and his wife visit us they make a point of always going there.

• Visited June 2014
“Lovin' the breakfast”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Service was good, coffee refilled promptly and all small issues addressed asap (could I have more water, need Splenda,etc). The time from ordering to being on the table was good, and they were pretty busy! Personally, I had the biscuits and sausage gravy. A very tasty meal, biscuits were flaky, plenty of sausage in the gravy. Nicely done!

• Visited March 2014
“Enjoyable breakfast”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We live locally and dine out for breakfast frequently. My favorite is the Mexican omelet special on Tuesday. It's delicious and served with homemade corn bread. The staff is pleasant but the seating is tight.

• Visited February 2014
Greenwich, New York
“Different day Different experience”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I have reviewed Eli’s once before and I still say that Eli’s has the best breakfast food in this area including Saratoga. The downside is their dining area and waiting area. The layout is cramped even when they are not busy. Today we chose to sit at the counter rather than wait for a table or booth. This turned out to be a massive mistake. We were seated at the end of the counter near the entrance. Some of the people waiting to be seated were in such close proximity to the counter where I was sitting that they were closer to me than my wife was. I overheard the waitress tell the very next people to be seated that the wait would be at least 15minutes. The couple just nodded and stood there, in the meantime there were 8-10 people standing behind them. I think the owners should have moved these people out to the closed in front entrance rather than have them stand in such close proximity to the counter and tables where paying customers were eating. Like I said in my previous review you do pay a couple extra $$ for the above average food here, so I don’t expect to have someone standing over me while I eat. If you want a relaxing breakfast go to Eli’s on a weekday. I was so uncomfortable today that we left.

• Visited April 2014