“This is the best eat in or take out bakery in the area”
Review of Villa Italia

Villa Italia
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Schenectady
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is an Italian high end bakery with tables, a line and really tasty deserts including gelato. Not much more to know. They are nice people with good counter service.

There are newer reviews for Villa Italia

Reviewed September 21, 2012

The baked goods at Villa Italia is like eating a slice of heaven. Villa Italia is the only place for premium quality baked goods. The price is a bit higher but worth every penny.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The cakes and pastries I recently purchased at Villa Italia were very tasty, I really liked the buttercream frosting and filllings. My only complaint is that the cake was quite expensive--but worth it on special occasions!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great bakery! Fun to have right in the midst of downtown Schdy. Super stop before or after a show at Proctor's. I often buy my Christmas cookies and Pastries here. Ordered my daughter's wedding cake here, and it was a show stopper!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I went in there to order food to go for lunch on a Saturday. There were 3 staff members walking around aimlessly behind the counter doing nothing and I was ignored. I was the only customer at the counter! A women is a chef's coat had to come out of the back and ask them to help me. This continued with everyone that walked in after me. I had to wait 10 minutes after finally ordering and paying to get my soup which was behind the counter for some reason. And it cost me $13 for a tiny sandwich and a cup of soup to go. And the food was not even very good by the time I got home. All of the sandwiches were pre-made in the cooler case. Never again!

1  Thank A N