“I really like this traditional NY pizza joint”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
I Love New York Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #76 of 300 Restaurants in Schenectady
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I lived in NY for over 20 years and around NY for 50. This is what NYers mean by pizza. No, it's not what I get in Italy or Capriccio's in Saratoga, but it's a tasty, flavorful high cheese slice worth eating. Two slices and a drink $5.

1  Thank Upperny

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Ordered veggie pizza with side of fried zucchini for delivery. Fried zucchini was inedible. Cold & soggy & served w/greasy unheated sauce. Pizza was very cold & soggy. Mushrooms were obviously canned variety. Basically no sauce on crust. The pizza itself had no flavor. Also arrived 20 minutes past estimated delivery time. Compared to Pizza Hut, this was horrible. Run away from this place. Will never order from this place again. Ever. Also very overpriced.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I work in the plaza next to I Love New York Pizza and Pasta and frequent this place for lunch. My favorite is the Chicken, Bacon, Ranch pizza. They have an assortment of pies to choose from ranging from the mundane cheese and pepperoni to the elaborate Chicken Marsala.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I go there frequently and order their slices, sandwiches, or wings. I usually don't order a whole pie unless I get one of their specials. If you order a whole pie, toppings are pretty skimpy compared to the slices, and it doesn't taste the same. We usually order wings from them and the a pizza from their competitor.

Reviewed May 26, 2010

Good old fashon ny style pizza! Place is nice with some memorabilla kinda like a sports bar atmosphere. Food is great. Service is good. Yep.