“Great experience!”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Schenectady
GreenLeadersGold level
“Great experience!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The staff were very pleasant, the room very clean and the breakfast was very good with a wide variety of choices. Proximity to the Proctors Theatre was perfect! We will definitely come back and will tell our friends.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Regina C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My experience with this hotel was great from beginning to end. I reserved a room through a great young lady named Gabrielle. She was very polite and even offered to have a mini fridge and microwave put in the room for me. For my check-in I was helped by Gabrielle. Again she was very nice and professional. My room was very spacious and I had a great view of downtown Schenectady. I would recommend this establishment to anyone I know visiting the area of Schenectady. Great staff, great rooms and the buffet style complimentary breakfast exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank vdigz
Oswego, New York
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel in late January. We traveled to Schnectady to pay our respects for my brother's passing. Upon arrival Shay was extremely courteous with our check-in.. Entering our room we found a hand written sympathy card. it was very warmhearted.
The hotel is only as good as it's staff. We travel alot and their staff is top notch. The facility is spotless and the complmentery breakfast was excellent. We had little time for visiting the local neighborhead. Downtown location to theatre, Proctor, resturants was very convienient.
if we were in Schnectady we certainly would stay at this hampton Inn again

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank michaelsegretto
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I come here frequently - 2 to 3 times a month, usually - and I've never had a bad experience. The staff is always friendly and accommodating, the rooms and facilities are all clean and well maintained, and the location is great. You can't do much better in Schenectady.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Carl S
Schenectady, New York
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This hotel is located next door to Key Hall/Proctor's Theater where my son was just married. Group wedding photos were taken in their beautiful lobby, friends and family were all extremely pleased with their rooms and the staff. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mare027
Guilford, New York
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Just steps away from Proctor's Theater. Hotel was very clean and comfortable, staff was friendly. Had a great time. Was a little expensive compared to other Hampton's I've stayed at, but the convenience of being to close to the theater made up for it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank fw1957
New York
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was in Schenectady for business for a few weeks and stayed here. The staff was one of the friendliest staffs I have seen from Hiltons. They knew my name by the second week. The hotel is conveniently located near lots of restaurants and has a nice lobby. The breakfast is pretty average, but it gets the job done. My only compliants would be the hotel does not have fridges in all the rooms and the parking lot would get full late at night. I also don't recommend walking around down Schenectady late at night...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business