“Yummy Burgers and Dogs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pete's Pups

Pete's Pups
Ranked #128 of 283 Restaurants in Schenectady
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Santa Barbara, California
“Yummy Burgers and Dogs!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My family and I were looking for a place to stop for lunch. We didn't want fast food, so Pete's was the only choice. We were pleasantly surprised! Though they do not offer anything green (like a salad), the dogs, burgers, fries, and sides were great! My son had the macaroni and cheese and gave it two thumbs up. The food is made to order and the sides are all homemade. The owners are very friendly and seem to love what they do. I am a bit of a stickler when it comes to cleanliness, and Pete's is super clean.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank SBMarn

Schenectady, New York
“Excellent Hot Dogs to be had”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Today we stopped by Pete's Pups, a new place just off the I-90, I-88 Exit 25a ramp. This place is excellent.. Great made to order hot dogs.. So be patient. We also tried the homemade Macaroni Salad and baked beans. Both were delicious. All of the food is homemade. The owners and staff are friendly, courteous and out going. The also serve Brats, Knockwurst, hamburgers, fries, and a variety of other items. They also have baked goods, soda and beer, including one of my favorites Land Shark Ale. Two quick notes.. in speaking with the owner, the A/C should be installed so, but you can sit out on the nice front deck they have. Secondly, its cash only. They are waiting for their credit machine but there is an ATM on site. A great place off the road, for a quick lunch or nice dinner. They are open Monday- Saturday 11-7, Closed Sundays. I highly recommend Pete's and encourage you to stop by. Everything is made to order!

• Visited June 2013
Deltona
“Great Hot Dogs”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Totally enjoyed the hot dogs! Great service and good prices. Food is cooked to order. No dogs swimming in water here.The only thing keeping me from giving 5 stars is the fact that there is no air conditioning I hope the fix this issue soon. Try the fresh brownies they are delicious.

• Visited June 2013