“Outstanding. Best birthday ever”
Review of More Perreca's

More Perreca's
Ranked #19 of 288 Restaurants in Schenectady
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Schenectady, New York
“Outstanding. Best birthday ever”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic food only surpassed by service. They were not 2 busy on a Sunday nighton laborday weekend. So attentive. Went home with more food then we ordered. Soup was a bit late so they wrapped up a quart on the house. Gave the birthday girl dinner on the house. Delicious seafood purgortory beats any fra diabolo I have evr had. Great red sauce on mozz sticks. Best since I left nyc. Go go go. Or u hate food

4 Thank khm1968

Clifton Park, New York, USA
“Where did they get the wait staff??”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I took 2 friends from out of town to More Perreca's on a Sunday evening in June. Place was not really busy. Waitress 'greeted' us with a sneer. Things only got worse, when she did a poor job describing the options for salads and sides. When questioned, she got real snotty and insulted my friend. I really should have left but it was so odd I thought it was a joke. Things got worse when she bought out a salad when my friend asked for soup, and the wrong salad dressing to me. She never asked us for refills on sodas and when it was time for dessert she was unclear about what was available, pointing to a board that was hard to read from our seats. She disappeared for quite awhile when it was time to get the check. I couldn't get out of their fast enough!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank slepski
Niskayuna, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Breakfast”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Their breakfast is fantastic. Something as simple as eggs over easy is highlighted by their delicious homemade bread as toast and their fantastic hash browns, also clearly homemade. Their freshly squeezed orange juice tastes as it should, and you can help yourself to free refills of their coffee.
I recently enjoyed a cupcake with my boyfriend there too, and it was certainly big enough to share. The buttercream frosting was to die for.
Overall, great experience, as per usual. I've been a few times, and I grew up on Perrecca's bakery next door's Italian bread, fresh out of the oven.

• Visited June 2012
“EXCELLENT BRICK OVEN PIZZA AND ITALIAN FOODS”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We ate her for an early dinner on the recommendation of someone from Union College where we had visited earlier that day "Look for the Signs for "Little Italy" on Jay Street". The restaurant is next door to the original bakery so believe me, anything made with dough is superb. The pizza dough, bread for the sandwiches, roles are made fresh at the bakery which the staff go back and forth through a connecting staff door. I had the create your own individual pizza. (I could chose from a long list of toppings- for some reason my waitress seemed a little suprised that I chose 4 different toppings (artichoke hearts, capers, sausage, and fontana chees), maybe local folks keep it simple, but I simply told her these were my favorite toppings. The crust was crisp and crunchy- just the way I like it and straight from the oven. My daughter had chicken scalopinni which came with a choice of a soup or salad. She said the Italian Wedding Soup was excellent. Parking is off street, prices good and very good value. I would definately go for the pizza and other peoples sandwiches also looked quite tasty.

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank JERSEYGROWN
Schenectady, New York
“We always want More of More Perreca's”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Situated right next door to the their bakery that's been then since the early 1900's, this cafe serves breakfast lunch and dinner every day of the week and we have tried all three meals here a few times. Here's what we love about More Perreca's: the staff is helpful and nice, but most of all the menu is made up of real Italian dishes that my own grandmother and my wife's grandmother used to cook for us. You can see and taste that everything is fresh and made from scratch, and just like the bakery next door, the prices are reasonable for the excellent food served. This place is a real find.

5 Thank Margaret M