“Maybe we're spoiled but”

Bombers Burrito Bar
Ranked #56 of 294 Restaurants in Schenectady
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This served a very average wrap. Nothing at all of note. In fact we took a couple of bites and threw the rest out.

There are newer reviews for Bombers Burrito Bar

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had just arrived from outside of Boston and checked into our hotel across the street. NOTHING is open at the hour, but Bombers, so my wife, 17 year old son, and I decided to give it a try. The chicken cobb and pulled pork were tasty and the place was quiet (first floor). I would give it a try.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Drinks are served in jars, mostly- fairly reasonable prices. Ex: margarita = 8$, large size/specialty ones are 12$.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I find this to be one of the most mediocre, loud and adolescent places I've ever been to. The food is awful to mediocre Mexican and wings and the drinks are overblown booze outs.

I guess someone likes it because it succeeds. But to me, that just proves that a fool is born every minute.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Several of us went here for lunch one day. I guess it's great if you like burritos. But I'm a picky eater, and I couldn't even get a burger and fries. I got a hot dog which was okay, but eh.