“Very nice”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Croton on Hudson, New York
“Very nice”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Our family always enjoys this place. The pasta is delicious. Good wine. Pizzas are very creative and yuimmie. Never have to wait long. Great for families. Hostess and wait staff always have a smile. Great anytime.

Visited August 2012

Scarsdale, New York, United States
“Good food”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

When you first walk in you see a lot of young kids screaming and talking loudly which i do not mind. This place is more of a kiddie restaurant than anything else but i go there do to my childhood memories of that place

• Visited August 2012
new york
“average meal, too loud”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Your average chain restaurant. Sometimes you get a good server other times no. The food is the same, sometimes it hits the mark sometimes the same item is not so good. Not a bad place to go with kids.

Visited July 2012
Bloomington, Indiana
“Water for pasta sauce”
Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

I have been a huge supporter of my local CPK for many years now. They have always served a consistent level of food for what they offer. In all the years I have never set the bar that high here and was never let down. But tonight I have finally lost my confidence in CPK. I ordered a take out as I usually do but the same dish I have eaten and found to be my go to has gone south.
The dish is the tomato basil spaghettini and I got linguine instead, not a train wreck but the sauce was like water. Actually in this case water tasted a lot better. It was beyond tasteless. never before have I eaten a dish from any CPK so bad. It had no taste oh right I mentioned this. I am so done. It was not what I was expecting but I guess all good things come to an end. They either need better chefs or better management here or both. I guess nothing can help them now if they cannot get a simple pasta dish right. I hate to think what they can do to mess up a pizza. Not sure with this line up of great dishes how you intend to weather the next few years but good luck anyway.
They

Scarsdale, New York
“HORRIBLE”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Restaurant experience is more than food itself. The food is avarage, BUT the customer service and quality of employees are HORRIBLE. My daughter left her IPod there and within 4 minutes it was GONE and they did nothing!!!!!!!! You decide if you want to eat in a restaurant like this...

• Visited May 2012