“Great Lunch Trip”

Ranked #8 of 126 Restaurants in Scarsdale
Cuisines: French, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: FIG & OLIVE's Westchester location is an effortless escape for shoppers at the Vernon Hills Shopping Center, and a favorite of local Scarsdale residents. Its airy, light-filled dining room is an accessible space for an elegant meal. This opens to the outside sidewalk café where guests can indulge with a glass of rosé or sparkling wine. Back inside, our bar & lounge host a buzzy happy hour every night and live music on Thursdays.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The SIGNATURE CROSTINI are so good. Next time I will be trying more. The menu will appeal to different tastes. The service was excellent. We were not rushed.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (207)

Reviewed July 26, 2019

A parry of 8 were at Fig and Olive in Scarsdale celebrating a family member’s birthday. Not our first time there and they treated every one of us like royalty. Food and drinks were excellent and manager, Joe, was kind, warm and friendly.
Musical entertainment was a big plus adding to the warm but bustling ambience of the room. Several friends came in and said “Wow-what a Find!!”
My opinion: There are a number of restaurant/bars throughout the general area, however, I can’t think of even One that displays Elegance but offers a wonderful “Casual Comfort feel” at the same time. Live music Thursdays just takes it a big step higher. See for yourself.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 22, 2019

My only time to Fig & Olive was to a dinner for my friend's 60th birthday, hence I do not know how expensive is the food. There were about 30 guests so we were at the far end of the restaurant. The assigned waiter was very attentive and tried his best to meet our needs. I especially enjoyed the salad which was quite fresh and the Riviera salmon which was tasty.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank claudettehall
Reviewed July 9, 2019

I bought a Groupon to see if the restaurant which is locally situated, had improved since we ate there a long time ago. Sorry to say, it hadn't. The decor is pleasing. The waitress was nice. We chose the calamari and cauliflower appetizers. The calamari were all the same round shape. Too soft, bland and undercooked for me. They tasted like they had come from a frozen product. The cauliflower had a tasty garlic and pine nut dressing. But, the texture was rubbery. The short ribs plate had two sprigs of frisee and two long fried polenta rods, I wondered why they thought frisee belonged with the rest. The meat was very stringy, but cooked medium to well. My husband's branzino filet was the best of the whole meal- a filet that was grilled. The portions are small compared to other places in that price range. Without the coupon and without "drinks," it cost $123 with tip. Way, way out of range for what they give you in quality and quantity. I answered my own curiosity. Won't be going there again. Discount or not.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank jrspit
Reviewed May 13, 2019

Nice food and bar....but expensive for mediocre ambiance and décor. Service only average. Nice bar menu

Date of visit: October 2018