“YUM! ”

Aegean Cafe Incorporated
Ranked #7 of 63 Restaurants in Sayville
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

I am never disappointed in the Aegean Cafe! I’ve been there numerous times over the years and the staff is always pleasant and the food is always fresh and delicious! It is most definitely worth the trip!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

I love this place. Tasty food, great portions, good prices. The waitstaff is friendly and attentive. They have the best greek salad I have ever had. I crave this places food often. Gyros are large, delicious and freshly prepared. Cant miss with this place for greek food.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed August 2, 2018

A friend & I recently had lunch at the Aegean Cafe in Sayville and it was delicious. The Chicken Souvlaki Sandwich was outstanding, ask for the open face option as the serving is plentiful and you can opt to include the grape leaves or not. Not sure how the pita doesn't get all mushy under the chicken, etc ... wish I could have that dish now!!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018

We ordered from the lunch menu and it was being served until 5 pm. That was a great advantage for me. I ordered my favorite Greek specialty, Moussaka, which comes with rice. It had a red sauce and a very delicious spice that made it a real hit for me. I ordered a small Greek salad to create a balanced meal. My friend ordered a gyro sandwich, a Greek salad and an eggplant dip, ( Melatzanosalato ) with delicious pita bread as an appetizer which was “a la carte” , but a generous portion well worth trying. We shared it to start. It was spectacular! Everything was fabulous, including the service. We shared a rice pudding for dessert, which was definitely House-made. A great meal from beginning to end.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

The place is friendly. I ordered the filet of sole. It was just ok. I had better. It didn’t seem fresh. It was made differently (I did order the “normal” way).

Date of visit: July 2018