“Really Terrific!”

Cull House
Ranked #8 of 54 Restaurants in Sayville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
massapequa, ny
“Really Terrific!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

A typical seafood restaurant. I've never had a bad meal here. The penne ala vodka with shrimp, scallops and crab meat is great!

• Visited September 2012

Oakdale, New York
“Lobster and bottled beer are safe. And french fries. Not much else.”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We had a gift certificate for the Cull House. I new it wasn't going to be what I liked from past experience but how bad could a free meal be? After a long day i was looking forward to a glass of wine. As the waitress was approaching i could see the filthy glass coming my way. How could she walk across a sunlit room and not see that. I was greasy and gross! I exchanged it for a Corona. Husband ordered the steamed lobster, he enjoyed that. I ordered a fish sandwich. I LOVE BREAD! But i could not eat this sandwich because the bread was so hard. My daughter ordered fish and chips. It looked like two turkey legs. 2 big pieces brown, not golden ...the oil must be dirty. She was hungry and tired she actually started to cry and she is 16! It looked like crap! The french fries where good. I will never go back. And the bill came to $78!

• Visited September 2012
West Sayville, New York
“Overcooked and Over-salted”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Although the Cull House was recommended by our neighbors, we couldn't figure out why. Everything is served on paper plates with plastic utensils in a very casual atmosphere. The food was way too salty for me, and was overcooked. I do not plan on returning

Bayport, New York
“Lobster haven”
Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

We go to this restaurant when we're craving for lobsters. They have weekly specials which is very good for lobster fanatics like us, although their regular price is very reasonable too. The only con is, they use plastic plates & utensils but other than that it's a good place to go.

New York, NY
“Hit or miss for me....”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My girlfriend and I went to the Cull House to enjoy the Lobster Mania lunch special. It was a great value and the lobster was very good. I did e-mail the Cull House to say how much I enjoyed our lunch. (Always feel people are too willing to say when they don't like something but not when they do.) Received a nice response from the owner. So impressed was I that I made a reservation for New Years' Eve for my husband and I. I ordered the Lobster Bisque and Coquille St. Jacques as part of my 3-course Price Fix. Was so unhappy with the bisque and Coquille St. Jacques that I sent them back. Our server was not very attentive and did not seem to care much about our displeasure with the meal. I did e-mail again to say, this time, how disappointed I was with our meal, and I received absolutely no response. I was very put off by that. Ratings are based on our New Year's Eve visit. Not sure I will go back.

• Visited October 2011