“laid back and friendly”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Highland, CA
“laid back and friendly”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We found this place through a review and it didn't disappoint! It was casual and the staff was VERY friendly, made us feel very comfortable. We've been there for 3 nights straight! The food is awesome! We will be back!

• Visited May 2012

Bayport,NY
“Good seafood, reasonably priced.”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

My Girl and I often eat at this seafood restaurant and have been going there for many years. It's conveniently located for us and has reasonably priced seafood dishes. We are seafood lover and frequently crave this type of food, often finding ourselves sitting at Popei's for lunch or dinner enjoying some clams, seafood stuffed mushrooms, Seafood combo platter or seafood bisque.

• Visited February 2012
Virginia
“Pretty good depending what you get”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Good decor, ok service, and good food depending what you get. My colleague got the overstuffed lobster which was amazing looking and tasting. I got the shrimp francaise which was 8 small shrimp dripping in some sauce. My plate was 1/4 the size of my friends overstuffed lobster price yet it cost me $20 for my plate and only $30 for his plate. I do want to go back here but I can see them being real skimpy on certain dishes...I was definitely still hungry.

• Visited January 2012
Hackensack, NJ
“Excellent food and excellent service”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Great seafood selection with a welcoming atmosphere. Portions were large and food was excellent. I went with a group of colleagues and everyone was thrilled with what they ordered. The staff was great

• Visited December 2011