“Great brisket ”

Order Online
Ranked #21 of 63 Restaurants in Sayville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Went in for lunch yesterday. It was an early lunch and the place was not busy yet.
Not sure how to order I looked at the menu and thought the taco made with BBQ brisket salons food. It was awesome!!!!
Best tacos I have ever eaten, the sauce was excellent the shell full, it was so good
I called my son who lives nearby to tell him how good it was, he is like yeah I know.

Give it a try you won’t b disappointed

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Great place clean friendly and good food

I went in for a quick bite met Sam the owner. Order a couple of tacos.
Excellent product a hint of Chipolte peppers is what I tasted in the sauce , shredded beef soft taco shell. Very very good

They even had a choice of soda made with sugar cane along with fountain said

This is the place for tacos. Stop by and enjoy

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed December 16, 2017

I believe in second chances, some days everyone is off a little. We had a so so visit the last time we came here but, last night we (my wife and I) were thinking Tex-Mex for dinner and decided to try Texas Taco again. The results were a huge improvement from the last time we visited. The service was as good, if not even a little better however, the food quality improved significantly. We ordered the nachos and cheese as a quick app and I also ordered the Texas Chili. For our dinner we had the Texas Taco trio and the Cowboy Taco Trio. The trio's were both very eye appealing and tasty. My wife only ate 2 of her Cowboy taco's, so I gladly ate the third and to be honest found it the better of the two types we ordered. Their homemade tortilla chips were crisp and both the salsa and melted cheeses were great additives. My only criticism is that the Texas Chili, although having some great flavors; was more watery then a chili ought to be. But not so much that I wouldn't come back again and give it another shot.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

We're locals and have been here three times previous and each time I said maybe it'll be better next. Well...not really. The place is very clean and the staff extremely friendly and helpful . . . however, to be honest there are a lot better 'taco' resturants close by and to be honest, the brisket is comparable to a touch above fast food. As they say in baseball, three strikes and your out..we even gave you a foul tip pass. Time for a new batter.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 21, 2016

my hubby and i found this place by accident~ we were pleasantly surprised! The food was fresh and very tasty~ and the workers were very nice

Date of visit: July 2016